facebook

Angular IDE – unable to extract angular ide

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ajsoft
    Participant

Hi,
    I downloaded Angular IDE from

Download Angular IDE by Webclipse

but I’m unable to extract the zip file. Every time I get an error on windows that the zip is invalid. Downloaded many times.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ajsoft.
    #509972 Reply

support-swapna

Ajsoft,

Sorry that you are seeing problems. It might be an issue with incomplete or corrupt download.

1. Can you please clarify if you are seeing the invalid zip issue only with the Angular IDE download file ? Are other smaller or larger zip files which open fine?

2. Can you please check if the file size and md5 sum of the downloaded zip file matches with the values mentioned in the Download page? For your convenience I am pasting the values here : Size: 184mb | md5: f6a72808db71f27ea58485f50ebe8bdb. If the values do not match, then please download the installer once again.

3. Please check if there is any antivirus software or firewall blocking the installer download. Please also try downloading the file with a different browser to rule out browser specific issues.

If you are still seeing issues, please share with us the OS and version details for further investigation.

Please let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#509973 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

Ajsoft,

One other quick thought is that sometimes Windows is unable to extract zips with longer file names and incorrectly refers to them as being corrupt.

Have you tried using 7-zip (free) or other replacement Zip extractors for Windows?
    http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

We are investigating switching over to using an installer to simplify this in the future.

Take care!
    Tim

#510038 Reply

Ajsoft
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve verified the size and md5. They are correct. I tried using WinRAR, I was able to extract it, but during extraction some folders were not copied example:- ‘node’ and 3 others.
    I was able to launch it, but not sure if the folders which were not copied could pose an security/stability issue in future.

In any case we cannot use WinRAR in our office, so have to look for other alternative to extract the complete contents.

Thanks, for the reply.
    Ajeet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Angular IDE – unable to extract angular ide

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in