Download the IDE
Looking for an easy way to get started? Download Angular IDE by CodeMix using the button above. Once downloaded, simply run the installer. Any missing software, such as npm, is set up automatically.
Already have npm?
- > npm install -g angular-ide
- > ngide install ~/Development/angular-ide
- > ngide open Foo.ts
Requirements & Compatibility
The Angular IDE by CodeMix is based on Eclipse Neon 1.a and has the same operating system requirements.
- Minimum: 300 MB of free disk space with 500 MB of free RAM
- Recommended: 1 GB of free disk space with 1 GB of free RAM for optimal performance
- Windows 32/64-bit, Linux 32/64-bit, Mac 64-bit