facebook

APP CENTER BUILD SERVICES – STATUS: DOW

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

RichardOne

What is the point of making these announcements if MobiOne is dead?

#352151 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@RichardOne

>What is the point of making these announcements if MobiOne is dead?

This team is committed to supporting MobiOne and the build service through the end of the year. It is unfortunate that we have hit serious snag in our data service. These issues have absolutely no impact on our commitment to support this community. We are still here.

#352153 Reply

RichardOne

@Michael

Thanks for that, commendable, but the damage has already been done with MobiOne

No point any of us it any-more as your now just focusing on MyEclipse

Incidentally, as a licence holder and as a gesture, may I have a free key to begin using it?

Would I be correct in saying that Genuitec will not be adding same GUI as MobiOne into MyEclipse for us non programmers?

#352162 Reply

RichardOne,

Please see this post on how to request your free license: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=27744#p27744

Thanks,

#352197 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

yay!! thank you!!

but does myEclipse have option for easily migrating apps built in mobione??

#352206 Reply

darshanpatel

We are currently working on a process to use MyEclipse to build Mobione apps. This will allow people to continue to use the visual designer of Mobione and build the app though MyEclipse, and even more advanced functionality.

#352209 Reply

JohnWord

The build server is not working this morning…
    The error is:

Unable to build application; application size is too big or server is too busy now timeout waiting for build server).

whilst trying to rebuild and app I have built many times before so not too big.

We do need this working through the end of the year until we can migrate to MyEclipse – which does look nice.
    But that will take time.

Can we please get the build server working?

thanks

#352210 Reply

GA33,
    Can you try to rebuild, it may have been a busy server at the time. I just ran a couple builds an it seems to be working now.

#352211 Reply

JohnWord

Hmm… I resubmitted and it has been saying ‘building…’ ever since..
    will report if it ever makes it – something wrong.
    I did have to change my certificate, but that shouldn’t hurt the build.
    If it fails again, I will try using the old certificate which is still good for a few days..
    will report.
    thanks

#352214 Reply

We have found some issues on the network and are working to correct them as soon as possible. Please watch the forum post here for updates:
    http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7684

#352215 Reply

JohnWord

working fine now. thank you

#352362 Reply

Failed to me so many time, since Monday.10/20/2014

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #352363 Reply

The server has been having some issues, we are working on them.; You can follow this post to see the latest status: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7684

While they are currently working, I have left the status to see if the issue has been fixed.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: APP CENTER BUILD SERVICES – STATUS: DOW

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in