facebook

Atollic (based on eclipse) broke after DevStyle update

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dambo1993
    Participant

As in subject: “Atollic (based on eclipse) broke after DevStyle update”.

Log File:

`

!SESSION 2019-06-17 09:00:20.621 ———————————————–
    eclipse.buildId=unknown
    java.version=1.8.0_181

java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
    BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=pl_PL
    Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2019-06-17 09:00:22.162
    !MESSAGE Application error
    !STACK 1
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: url
    at org.eclipse.jface.resource.URLImageDescriptor.createImage(URLImageDescriptor.java:258)
    at org.eclipse.jface.resource.ImageDescriptor.createImage(ImageDescriptor.java:224)
    at org.eclipse.jface.resource.ImageDescriptor.createImage(ImageDescriptor.java:202)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.initializeImages(Workbench.java:1892)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createDisplay(Workbench.java:800)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createDisplay(PlatformUI.java:160)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.createDisplay(IDEApplication.java:173)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:116)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)

`

I’ve tried with 3 versions – 9.1/9.2/9.3(the newest) and after instalation of devstyle when I close IDE I see info prompt about updating devStyle and every next try to run it – ends with error.
    With “clean” CDT Eclipse I dont have this update procedure – so it is still working.

Or instead of fix – how can I disable that “auto-update”?

#616168 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

Apologies that you ran into this. We pushed a minor fix for this today to avoid the problem but to update, you may need to follow the workaround suggested here:

https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/unable-to-launch-eclipse-neon-nosuchfielderror-url/

#616172 Reply

dambo1993
    Participant

Thank You very much!

So now ater this minor fix everything is ok?

And if get here with the same problem for Atollic there is one modification in workaround – “plugin” folder isn’t in eclipse root folder – it is in Users->”user”->.eclipse->”Atollic folder with version number”->plugin (in windows 7)

#616173 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

Yup, everything will be back to normal either with the workaround or if you install the latest version of CodeMix.

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Atollic (based on eclipse) broke after DevStyle update

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in