Hi installed DevStyle and enabled the Darkest Dark theme, nice, but the cursor is black in the search box (Cmd+F).
Eclipse IDE for Eclipse Committers
Version: 2018-09 (4.9.0)
Build id: 20180917-1800
DevStyle (includes Darkest Dark Theme) 188.8.131.52810241355
macOS Mojave 10.14.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. In Eclipse with the Darkest Dark theme enabled
2. Open a Java source code file
3. Hit Cmd+F to search
4. Type some text in the search field
5. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move the cursor
6. Note how the cursor (|) is nearly invisible as it is black on “almost black”.
How about an almost white cursor, like in the Java editor?