facebook

Build Service Down Again: FIXED

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

TheThirdMan

After building 3 apps, App Center is just hanging again!

#352130 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

Yeah you’re right it’s just hanging again, this is really not good enough but what do you expect?

#352131 Reply

Hi XX-Man, stickleback:

I have tried a couple builds and App Center is working well. Looks like it was a temporary glitch on App Center, can not tell if was or not related with previous issue as all team members have signed off for today.

Please attempt a new build after restarting Mobione and let us know how it goes, I will be monitoring this thread this afternoon/night and will contact the team if the problem continues.

#352132 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

I confirmed there is an intermittent issue have contacted our team with this continuing issue. We thought we had it worked out earlier today. Appears nogo. The software update and hardware reconfig passed our testcases before we notified you. We’ll get it worked out as quickly as possible.

Please follow this topic for updates: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7682

#352139 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

The iOS build issue has been resolved. The problem stemmed from a perfect storm where a server failed during a build system update to address the itunes upload issue some developers have reported. The services should be working properly now.

#352140 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

thank you michael.

and you guys should really think again about the “bye bye mobione” thing.

mobione is just great!!

#352141 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@darshanpatel

Thx. This was a doozy of an issue to fix.

>you guys should really think again about the “bye bye mobione” thing

I’ve passed your comments up the chain.

#352145 Reply

i can’t build app..
    Build Service Down

#352172 Reply

TheThirdMan

Yup, down again! Do I keep breaking it? I built 4 apps this morning. 3 returned ok, 1 hung.

#352181 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>Yup, down again! Do I keep breaking it? I built 4 apps this morning. 3 returned ok, 1 hung

Unfortunately this hair-pulling intermittent issue is continuing into today. We have seen similar intermittent quirks in our repeated build tests. We have never seen such an issue in the past few years of operation. At first we thought it was a result of several upgrades and patches with OSX and related software. We think the problem is in our google app engine services for which we have not made any changes. Still investigating…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Build Service Down Again: FIXED

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in