facebook

Building, Still Error -9000

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

TheThirdMan

I’m able to build now and create valid IPA’s that run on an iOS device.

However, still can’t upload to iTunes! Same error Invalid Bundle – minimumOS error -9000.

#352257 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

We posted another update. Please set your App Center Cordova api setting to Cordova 2.9.1. It was updated a couple of hours ago with a proposed fix for the min ios ver issue you and others have been blocked by.

#352261 Reply

TheThirdMan

Thanks, will try uploading to Apple soon.

I can tell you that location services still seems to be screwed up. My app cannot obtain the phone’s location (iPhone 4, iOS 8.0.2). When the map loads and triggers the code for geolocation, it does not even trigger the warning that the app is trying to determine the location.

The code works perfectly in the emulator, and since my last update, I only updated the text in an alert, so something’s definitely up with the build services.

#352263 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>My app cannot obtain the phone’s location

Yes, I’m almost certain you are being affected by this cordova bug on ios8 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6911 I kicked it to our team to investigate. This issue is specific to ios8. The emulator, android and earlier versions of ios are not affected.

#352275 Reply

TheThirdMan

Error -9000 is still there.

#352276 Reply

Which Cordova API are you using in the AppCenter? We have configured version 2.9.1 with min iOS setting 6.0 and 2.9 with 5.1

#352277 Reply

TheThirdMan

#352279 Reply

Hi,

Can you post a screen shot of the error so we can try to confirm that the version is getting set to iOS 6?

Thanks.

#352280 Reply

TheThirdMan

The error doesn’t contain the OS version, but inside the app, Info.plist has this:

<key>MinimumOSVersion</key>
        <string>6.0</string>

#352291 Reply

Brandon, Michael

i tried to update iPad build, and i receive the following error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #352315 Reply

I just wanted you guys to know that we are still looking into this issue. We have found a couple more people that have experienced the same error and are trying to determine the cause. It seems very sporadic and we have not been able to replicate it on our side.

We will update when we have more information.

#352379 Reply

TheThirdMan

Status? This is a critical issue. Can’t let this drop. I’m willing to share any code necessary to get this fixed.

#352394 Reply

Hi,

Some users had the issue go away by reinstalling Xcode and Application Installer, but for some this did not work. Its difficult as its not only a Mobione issue, its a Cordova issue that others are reporting gas well. If possible do you have another computer you can try? would be interested to know if the same IPA fails on all computers to upload.

#352397 Reply

TheThirdMan

No. No other Macs. Would your friend at appuploader, or whatever the url is, be willing to do some trial uploads for free?

#352425 Reply

I try to upload the same build on two another Macs, (Mavericks & Yosemite) The same error appear.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
Reply To: Building, Still Error -9000

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in