facebook

Building, Still Error -9000

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

We have tested an update using an explicit app id and did not run into an issue. Our next step is step up one as close to yours as possible. To do that can you send us a screen shot of your app id settings in the developer portal. Please send it to support at genuitec dot com

Thanks

#352561 Reply

TheThirdMan

Well? Do you just want my code or .ipa at this point??

#352580 Reply

Hi,

I don’t think just the IPA file will really help. If your are willing to give us temporary access to your account we can try to upload the file for you and see if the same error comes up on our system setup. If this is possible you can send the IPA and info to support at genuitec dot com. Please include the required Application information so we can upload with Application Uploader.

#352614 Reply

TheThirdMan

Just sent you an email w/ all the details and 2 ipa’s to try.

#352615 Reply

XX-Man,

I was able to successfully update both apps you sent me without issue. If you have not tried it my suggestion is trying to completely uninstall both xCode and Application loader, restart and then reinstall them.

#352616 Reply

TheThirdMan

#352617 Reply

XX-man,
    It shows up in your iTunes connect account, here is the screen shots from your iTunes connect showing both apps available

#352618 Reply

TheThirdMan

Got it, thanks. Please delete those screenshots so that my real name is not tied to this forum.

#352949 Reply

TheThirdMan

Got this tonight when attempting to upload an app created with MyEclipse.

Adobe thinks this is an intermittent Apple issue:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1626392

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
Reply To: Building, Still Error -9000

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in