facebook

CAN YOU DO IONIC 7, ANGULAR, AND NESTJS DEVELOPMENT IN MYE

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stchad
    Participant

Can i use MYE to do a solution with the above? Is there any documentation for it if so?

#697113 Reply

support-swapna

Scott,

MyEclipse supports wizards to create Angular/React/Vue apps. For Ionic and NestJS, you can add the required dependencies or create the NestJS project from the Terminal+, import the project folder to the workspace and use the MyEclipse tools to work with TS/JS files.
    The documentation for Angular and other modern web tech is available here : https://www.genuitec.com/docs/web-apps/modern-web

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you have any further questions.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#697117 Reply

stchad
    Participant

Does MYE now have features for angular development like your Angular IDE that you did have? Are they already built in like Spring was for Java or do I need to go and make things work?

I had a project working previously in Angular IDE that I couldn’t get to work a year ago. Wondering if their are any migration docs?

Is anyone doing IONIC dev with MYE that you know of and have supported here?

Thx

#697120 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Scott,

Yes, support for Angular is already built it. In our recent 2023 release, we updated our support to work with Angular 16 (and it should work with more recent versions too). JavaScript and TypeScript support have been significantly improved as well.

You won’t need to migrate your projects. Simply open the root folder and you should be able to start coding.

We haven’t had any users develop with Ionic that I’m aware of, and while we don’t have specific support for Ionic wizards / generation, the general support we have for JS, TS, HTML, JSON, etc. should have you covered.

MyEclipse includes a 30 day trail, we’d encourage you install it and let us know if you run into any issues.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: CAN YOU DO IONIC 7, ANGULAR, AND NESTJS DEVELOPMENT IN MYE

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in