facebook

Cannot find license key

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

primomelchor
    Participant

Hello Genuitec team,

I have purchased a personal license package for codemix. I have codemix installed on eclipse oxygen 4.7.2 already. But it indicate Validation of license: free mode: 1 day of 8 used this month. I tried searching for the license key on my genuitec profile, but all I could find is the resend key link. Which I have clicked more than once already.

On my email all that I was able to find are the following:

CodeMix – Personal Order Completion (has no Codemix personal license key anywhere)

CodeMix Personal License (this one says The below Codemix Personal license is valid for 1 user through <date of expiry> but I can find any personal license key either)

On eclipse when I click help>codemix>update license the prompt displays:

Enter or update your license subscription details to get the most from webclipse.
    Your subscriber ID:
    Subscription ID:

Where can I get this IDs? I hope you could help me activate my codemix account.

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #594682 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Thank you for supporting CodeMix!

You appear to have both Webclipse & CodeMix installed in Eclipse; as both are installed, we show a Webclipse license dialog – this is what we can see in your screenshot. Entering credentials here will allow you to use both Webclipse and CodeMix.

Options:
    1) In about 7-8 hours, our sales team can generate a CodeMix key for you, based on your CodeMix personal license. You can use this key in the above dialog.
    or
    2) Uninstall Webclipse, or move to an Eclipse install where you add only CodeMix. In this install you only need to log in and your CodeMix personal license will be automatically activated.

Do let me know which option you prefer.

Thanks again.

#594683 Reply

primomelchor
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thanks for clarifying that. This is good to know, now I know that my subscription is not put into waste. I will keep trying to activate my personal license through the given option 2.

But I would appreciate if your sales team can generate the CodeMix key for me just as with option 1. Because I am already frustrated by deleting the .codemix folder, uninstalling codemix then reinstalling codemix, restarting my ubuntu machine, etc., again and again.

Thank you very much,

#594684 Reply

Brian Fernandes

To save time and effort, for right now you can still stick with option #1, as Webclipse has in you the freemium period (day 1 of 8), none of the functionality of Webclipse or CodeMix is currently being blocked.

We’ll generate a key for you in a few hours and you can continue using your existing install without further problems.

#594686 Reply

primomelchor
    Participant

Thanks. This is much appreciated.

Btw. Just to update you. I tried uninstalling webclipse and codemix on my copy of eclipse. Then closed eclipse. Then deleted .webclipse and .codemix folders on my home dir. Then restarted my PC. Then started eclipse and reinstall codemix. Then restarted eclipse. After restart the .webclipse folder aumatically recreates itself as with .codemix folder. The .codemix folder recreation, I understand. The recreation of .webclipse folder, I dont get at all.

With this, again, failure. I will, now, fully opt with option (1) (In about 7-8 hours, your sales team can generate a CodeMix key for me, based on my CodeMix personal license. Which I can then use to key in the dialog box). Looking forward for this, I will be waiting in my inbox. I guess I will use freemium package for now.

I will post tomorrow, if I received or did not receive any license key. Or if the license key did/did not work.

Thanks you very much,

#594692 Reply

primomelchor
    Participant

Hi brian,

Your sales team has already emailed me the IDs that I need for activation. And it works as far as indicators go. Now, the validation date now says the right expiration date. So, I think it worked.

Thank you very much,

#594758 Reply

support-swapna

Glad that it works. Thank you for getting back to us.
    Please let us know if you see any other issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Cannot find license key

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in