facebook

can’t enter purchased license

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dhiraj
    Participant

Hi,

My license key expired so I purchased new license. From Eclipse Help -> Code Mix -> Update License I chose the “Enter Key” option. But it is not letting me type or paste the new key.

#672071 Reply

support-swapna

Dhiraj,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.
    Can you please share a screenshot of the Update License dialog? Please also share the Eclipse version details from Help > About Eclipse dialog.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#672072 Reply

support-swapna

Dhiraj,

If you are working with Eclipse 2020-09 and newer versions, then we have a known compatibility issue where the license dialog is blank after clicking on the option to enter the license details.
    In case you are seeing the same behavior, then please apply the patch as suggested in this FAQ : https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/codemix-and-angular-ide-compatibility-issues-in-eclipse-2020-09/

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#675892 Reply

lxk1234
    Participant

I have the same problem on the latest Eclipse and latest CodeMix. I renew my license yesterday, but cannot apply the new license key, and online license is said “Expired”

I have applied the compatibility patch according to the thread

Any suggestions?

#675895 Reply

lxk1234
    Participant

I logout from Eclipse “Update License”, and now i cannot even login: when click on Login, empty screen is shown

#675904 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue with license.
    The compatibility patch once applied should fix the blank license dialog issue.

Please delete the .codemix.properties file (it is located in your user home folder), restart the IDE, switch to a new workspace, go to CodeMix > Update License dialog, select the ‘Enter Key’ and check if you are able to enter the key details? (Our records show that you have a key based license, for which you have to click the ‘Enter Key’ instead of ‘Login’)

If you are still seeing issues, then please go to Help > About Eclipse > Installation Details > Installed Software and check if the CodeMix 2020-09 Compatibility fix is listed. If yes, then start Eclipse with -clean command args, switch to a new workspace and try the Enter Key.

If the above suggestion does not help, then please share the Eclipse version details from Help > About Eclipse dialog, OS and version details and the .log file located at workspace dir/.metadata/.log for further investigation. Rename the .log to .txt and attach it here.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: can’t enter purchased license

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in