facebook

CodeMix and Angular IDE compatibility issues in Eclipse 2020-09

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE > Getting Help
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Lara
    Aaron Lara

We have detected some compatibility issues with CodeMix and Eclipse 2020-09 that could affect the general experience while using the product, including the inability to login to enable the CodeMix license.

This and more issues will be fixed in our next CodeMix release but we don’t have a final date for it yet. In the meaning time if you are using CodeMix or Angular IDE under an Eclipse 2020-09 you can solve the majority of issues by installing the following compatibility patch:

1. Go to Help > Install New Software.
    2. Add the site http://downloads.genuitec.com/downloads/codemix/2020-09-compatibility/.
    3. Install CodeMix 2020-09 compatibility fix.
    4. Restart

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Aaron LaraAaron Lara.
    #663892 Reply

cancancan
    Participant

ıt works AaronLonin, you are great! you are all Great guys and Raquel! Greetingsa from Istanbul – Turky!……b muchos gracias… !!

#663966 Reply

mmo18
    Participant

Worked perfectly – thanks.

#666996 Reply

danielartois
    Participant

Works fine now! 😉

#667135 Reply

Confirmed. Works like a charm. Thanks

#667426 Reply

gorand2
    Participant

Hellow!
    The new version of “CodeMix TypeScript” keeps getting bugs!
    Especially for tests, windows10 I installed an empty latest Eclipse 2020-09 on Java 15 and recorded a video of how I install the latest version of CodeMix from scratch on it
    watch my video: https://youtu.be/C1wtS4tV2Ck
    After I recorded the video, I installed the update “http://downloads.genuitec.com/downloads/codemix/2020-09-compatibility/” – but all these errors remained the same after the update
    Here are the errors I saw during the first 10 minutes of testing (watch my video)
    1) after installing your CodeMix on a clean eclipse and trying to open *.ts files “CodeMix engine – preparing” hangs. It hangs for a few minutes, after which it gives an error and offers to restart the “CodeMix engine” (watch my video)
    2) if the code contains an error in the type, then this error is not displayed even if you click “Validate”. That is, you can see only parsing errors or field errors in objects, but not errors in their types. When clicking “Validate” or “Build” such errors are not visible. These errors are visible only if you open this file in an editor.
    3) If you click “Save All” in the TypeScript file, then eclipse shows a useless dialog in which you are prompted to select which files to save, but all the files have already been saved and the dialog is either completely empty or shows one file. This is useless dialogue, and it gets in the way. I always click the “Save All” button and never click the “Save this file only” button
    4) In Eclipse, the native “Build All” button does nothing in TypeScript projects. It would be better if clicking on it did “Validate” as it did in your old WebClipse. And now if you need to do “Validate” you have to open any TypeScript file and there already select
    5) If you do not enable “online Watch” in the project, then no errors are visible in other files at all, in some files no errors are visible even if you click “Validate”
    6) “Validate” works for a very long time, “Compile” works even longer. How can you disable “Compile / Build” but at the same time for “Validate” to correctly show all errors in all files?

It is currently not possible to use your CodeMix product, especially due to the empty dialog when saving all changed files.
    Please fix this dialog and other errors as soon as possible, and I will try again using CodeMix.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by gorand2. Reason: add src files
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: CodeMix and Angular IDE compatibility issues in Eclipse 2020-09

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in