Thanks for your feedback!
Regarding yuour issues:
1) The yellow highlight color, do you have any idea where is this comming from? Which plugin makes that color? (Maybe Mylyn, FindBugs or Checkstyle). To Be Clear, we don’t make that color but most likely a third party plugin in your installation is forcing that color (Usually in assumption eclipse is always in a default theme).
Anyways, that’s something we might fix (or patch) if we knew which plugin is making it.
2) The active task color, We can take a look at that!
3) The JUnit failure test, this is something we are currenntly looking on already and targeted for CI5.
Actually I don’t know which plugins provide this ugly color.
I have those plugins : Darkest dark theme, EclEmma (code voerage), Find Bug, freemarker, mylyn, subclise, subversion,
I’ve spoted other ugly stuff :
Thank you for the details. We are looking into the SVN display issue.
2) In windows parameters : https://i.imgur.com/ZfoLWat.png
That is how the disabled text will look. If you check the ‘Compress all package name segments except the final segment’, then you will see the text enabled and much clearly.
3) Quick access is writend in grey over black : https://i.imgur.com/4IjvxlR.png
I have raised a request for the dev team to check if can change the display in the search boxes.
About editing your own posts, what exact issue you are seeing when trying to edit your posts?