facebook

continue with Mobione – migration to MyEclipse

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

EddyC
    Participant

Hi,

I test my app using iphone6. It looks ok. However, I really don’t know why I have a problem to submit my app in apple store after I used application loader 3. At the beginning, I thought I should change those 2 icons from 32 bits to 24 bits ( for the size of format is ok ) but it seemed useless and got the same warnings over and over. I really don’t know how to fix up those 4 errors on my attached file. Any solution or suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #353608 Reply

Hi,

With only seeing that error its hard to say, but it looks like the config.xml file is not pointing to the correct image files. Remember to select the default ion.png file as well as the platform specific ones.

Thanks,

#353610 Reply

EddyC
    Participant

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the reply. I did as you said to choose those icons. I attached the files to show you. I really don’t know how to do for submitting the ipa file in apple store successfully. Please guide me to remove those above 4 errors. Thank you for the great help.

Attachments:
    #353613 Reply

Hi,

The config.xml looks correct, can you zip up the icons that are reporting the problems and attach them?

#353623 Reply

EddyC
    Participant

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for suggestions. I am not sure if the path of icon.png is not correct. I always got the same warnings from apple store for submitting ipa file without success. I attached those new files for your references. Please let me know if there are something wrong about my icon format(1024×1024 is too big to upload….so I exclude it). May I send zip file to your email, ok? Thank you for everything.

Attachments:
    #353628 Reply

Hi,

The path, from what I can tell, looks fine. You can also download some icons templates if you are unsure, just do a Google search there are plenty to choose from, especially if you have Photoshop.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Reply To: continue with Mobione – migration to MyEclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in