facebook

Deploy webproject to resin only succeeds partly but no error

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mulgurul

Hi

I have a web project (target is resin 3 server) with many dependencies to other projects and external libraries.
    When I use the server deployment tool, and use “Add deployment” then the project only get deployed with a few of the many dependencies. Theres plenty of classes and jars refered to in the web projects build path setup that does not get deployed.
    It seems like the deployment fails but without error so im unable to know why it stops in the entire process.

Another developer in the team can deploy same web project from same checkout without problems.

I’ve been looking for some deploy log from MyEclipse but cant seem to find any. So i’m a bit lost to what to do.

Any help appreciated alot:-)

NB its on MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench

Version: 7.5
    Build id: 7.5-20090609

#319927 Reply

support-joy

mulgurul,

Apologies for the late reply. I am afraid, your issue is not clear to me. You mention adding dependencies to other projects and adding external libraries.

When I use the server deployment tool, and use “Add deployment” then the project only get deployed with a few of the many dependencies. Theres plenty of classes and jars refered to in the web projects build path setup that does not get deployed.
    It seems like the deployment fails but without error so im unable to know why it stops in the entire process.

How did you verify that there is deployment failure? Do you see any issues logged? Please attach a screenshot to help me get a visual.
    Also answer the following –
    1. Clear your .log file located at [your workspace dir]/.metadata/.log, replicate the issue and attach the file
    2. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and copy and paste the same here
    3. Run your project in debug mode or change the app server to tomcat and verify your issue.
    4. Elaborate the issue you are facing and add the detailed steps to reproduce.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Deploy webproject to resin only succeeds partly but no error

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in