facebook

[DevStyle] Scrollbar not visible when using custom Editor Theme ´s Background

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

justyourimage
    Participant

Webclipse Ci8 – Eclipse Neon 3 (4.6)

Scrollbar in Editor-Windows seems to get overlayed by Editor Background … not sure if that is a known limitation / bug but reporting anyway. 🙂

Screenshot showing the missing Scrollbar in Editor-View (Javascript):

scrollbar not visible when using editor background

Settings:

Settings

Cheers!

#537527 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

justyourimage,

Sorry that you’re seeing problems and thanks for the screenshots. I have a couple of suggestions.

Firstly, there is a known problem with scrollbars in eclipse. As noted in the eclipse bug, turning on the setting to show whitespace characters can cause the scrollbar to disappear (it might actually flicker briefly when moving the mouse pointer to that region of the view). I’ve confirmed that this is a problem. Can you try turning off that setting to see if it helps?

From your screenshot, it’s not clear if there is actually more text to scroll too. The scrollbar will only appear, with your theme settings, if there is a need to scroll. Also, the actual scrollbar is only shown (if needed) when the mouse pointer moves to the scrollbar region.

I hope this helps; please let us know if this works. If not, please let us know your operating system and version. However, there isn’t much we can do here until the eclipse bug is fixed, if there are continuing problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: [DevStyle] Scrollbar not visible when using custom Editor Theme ´s Background

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in