facebook

Eclipse 2020-06 theme issues

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

carlosmog
    Participant

Hello there,

first of all I would like to congratulate you on your work on Eclipse Tooling. I cannot stress enough the quality of your works and how much me and the community appreciates it. Thank you.

For the matter at hands: with the recent Eclipse update (2020-06, from… yesterday), it seems that several theme issues sadly arose to Devstyle.
    I think they made some changes to UI which likely had some collateral damage to your side.

Namely, the top bar is now completely dark, even though I have the “Light Gray (Fresh Light)” theme with “Primary Colors” for items (I really enjoy your items, by the way, really lovely compared to the standard ones).
    Also, the background on tree elements in Project Explorer and other views is now also dark, so it really ruins the contrast, making it impossible to see the text. The arrows on the preferences turned white, so unless a hover is made, you can’t see it.
    I am sure there might be some more spread throughout but I think that by now you have probably already seen it, if you have updated.

If you see the screenshots I send as attachments it will be easier to understand.

I have no fancy setup. In order to troubleshoot this I downloaded a fresh Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java Developers and installed Devstyle from the marketplace. That’s it, so you probably can replicate this right away.

PS: it looks like that, regardless of whether I have chosen Dark of Light Theme on Windows 10.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #660149 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Sorry that you are seeing issues with DevStyle. I could replicate the issue at my end with Eclipse 2020-06 release.
    I have filed a report with the dev team to look into it. We will keep you posted about our findings soon.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Thank you for reporting this issue.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#660152 Reply

carlosmog
    Participant

Thank you very much for your quick answer.
    Those are fantastic news.
    Waiting in excitement for and update!
    Cheers!

#660153 Reply

support-swapna

Thank you very much for your kind compliments for DevStyle :-). I will pass them to the Dev team.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#661561 Reply

carlosmog
    Participant

Hello, I just checked that with your recent update this issue has been solved.
    Great job, keep up the good work!
    Thank you for the support, cheers!

#661563 Reply

support-swapna

Carlos,

Apologies for not updating you earlier regarding the release.
    Glad that the issues are resolved post the update. Thank you for getting back to us.
    Please let us know if you see any other issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Eclipse 2020-06 theme issues

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in