facebook

Eclipse Color theme problems

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

katharsas
    Participant

Since Eclipse Color Theme is kinda dead on github, a PR is not getting merged that is required for correct syntax higlighting of abstract classes and annotation parameter names / values.

While its is possible to work around this specific example by manually changing Eclipse jars, that is obviously not a great solution, and there may be more problems like this.

Would it be possible for Dev Style to rely on its own fork of “Eclipse Color Theme” so that some of these PRs can maybe get merged and proper syntax highlighting works without manually changing Eclipse installation files which probably gets reverted upon updates?

Also having to complete a google captcha everytime i want ot edit my post even during the same login session is REALLY annoying.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by katharsas.
    #618073 Reply

Aaron Lara

Hello! We can add that change to DevStyle, it looks like a pretty safe change to do but I still need to discuss it with the team and then we can include it for the next release.

Cheers!
    Aaron Lara

#618158 Reply

katharsas
    Participant

Great, thanks for considering 🙂

Btw:
    The Google reCAPTCHA just asked me to:
    – selectet hydrant, then
    – select traffic lights, reloading clicked images at least 3 times so that i need to click more, then
    – selecting buses, reloading again 3 times, then
    – selecting crosswalks, reloading 3 more times
    Which just stole more than 1 minute of my live.

So this is my last post in here, you might want to do something about this 🙂

Oh, i wrote all this down after solving, and now it tells me “Verification expired”.
    Here i go, doing it all again.
    Ok , i made it after selecting busses, traffic lights, vehicles again.

#618167 Reply

César Apodaca
    Participant

Hey katharsas,

We’re really sorry you ran into that issue with reCAPTCHA. There’s a big chance that you get captchas progressively harder ones if you fail previous ones.

We don’t have full control about reCAPTCHA decisions but we understand your situation and the experience you got. Next week we’ll be launching an improvement so you won’t have more issues with your future posts or replies.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your feedback!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Eclipse Color theme problems

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in