facebook

Encountered issues during project build stalls software

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ben.clark
    Participant

For example, I manually removed one of my projects from the angular.json file, but accidentally took out the “projects”: { line as well. When I ran the build the next time, it would get to 73% and stall out. There was no indication of why or what was happening in the editor. I would just notice after a period of time, the project under the servers tab (bottom-left of IDE) would end up saying stopped… even though it still said it was building in the progress tab. To actually stop it, I would have to stop it under the progress tab.

If unable to replicate and you feel its worth addressing, I can Camtasia it… I am pretty sure I can replicate it even though I have moved on as well. 🙂

#642094 Reply

support-swapna

Ben,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Can you please clarify if the project is using an older version of angular-ide package?
    Please upgrade the angular-ide version to 0.9.73 in the project’s package.json, run the ‘npm install’ and check if the issue persists.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Please let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#643107 Reply

support-swapna

Ben,

Do you still see the reported problem with app being stuck at 73% ?

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Encountered issues during project build stalls software

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in