facebook

Error building Android APK

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anders Lund
    Participant

Thank you it works now
    1) No but -clean did
    2) No, the simulator works fine now.
    3) It works! Thank you !

When are you releasing the fix for Itunes connect, invalid binary ?

/Anders
    @Support-Brian wrote:

di1luan,

Use File > Export > Archive to export your project as a zip. If the size is < 5MB, you can then mail it to support@genuitec.com with a subject ATTN Brian and a link to this thread.

Just so we’re clear, do you mind answering my previous questions?
    1) Did turning off auto-reload fix your problems?
    2) Were you able to reproduce the slowdown issue with a dummy app?
    3) Did you get a chance to try -clean with SR2?

Thanks again.

#342600 Reply

voodoocom

-clean fixed it the only plugin I added was the Android SDK but I need to remove there is an issue where MyEclipse is complaining the SDK needs to be updated when I can clearly see in the SDK manager it is updated. Kinda sucks if I want to do native Android Apps I need to use a different copy of Eclipse to do Java Android and only use MyEclipse for just phonegap stuff …. not a viable option I will recommend we don’t renew our licenses unless this is fixed

#342601 Reply

Brian Fernandes

voodoocom,

Kinda sucks if I want to do native Android Apps I need to use a different copy of Eclipse to do Java Android and only use MyEclipse for just phonegap stuff ….

Yes, that does suck, it is our intention that you use MyEclipse for everything, of course.

there is an issue where MyEclipse is complaining the SDK needs to be updated when I can clearly see in the SDK manager it is updated.

If -clean fixed the issue for you, you shouldn’t need to uninstall the Android SDK. What you stated above seems to be a a different issue, can you attach a screenshot of the problem or elaborate a bit more please?

#342665 Reply

Brian Fernandes

voodoocom,

I’d like to mention that we did run extensive tests with the ADT and could not replicate your scenario. The ADT did mention that we needed to set up additional tooling and SDK downloads thought that appeared to be normal (and correct) ADT behaviour, which is not influenced by MyEclipse. If you have more specific information, do share it with us.

#342666 Reply

Brian Fernandes

For the benefit of others reading this thread, please see the following sticky posts.

GSon related build issues for native Android / iOS apps
    Issues submitting apps to the App store

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Error building Android APK

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in