facebook

Error in .log file of myeclipse workspace

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jsunke

Hi,

I have installed the Elcipse all-in-one installer for version 8.5. I have noticed that Myeclipse deployment tool not working. l have noticed that the Java classes are not getting deployed to WEB-INF/classes folder (where as all JSPs, jar files are getting created).

I see below errors when I try to add the deployment to “Deploy MyEclipse J2EE Project to Server”, Code is being deployed to Myeclipse Tomcat server (which is the integrated sandbox server)

[color=red]!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2010-07-29 15:02:12.767
    !MESSAGE Plug-in ‘com.genuitec.eclipse.ast.deploy.core’ contributed an invalid Menu Extension (Path: ‘menuServers’ is invalid): com.genuitec.myeclipse.deploy.action.manage
    [/color]

Anyhelp is appreciated. Thank you!
    Jyothi

#310216 Reply

Jyothi,
    The Message in your previous post does not show any exception or Error. Can you clear your log file, save it and then Add your application to Tomcat using “Deploy MyEclipse J2EE Projects to Server”. This will give the relevant errors when deploying the application.
    Also, can you clarify if Project > Build Automatically is checked or not?

#310227 Reply

jsunke

Hi,

Yes, Build Automatically checked-in. below are the errors I am getting when I am trying to deploy the application.

ENTRY org.maven.ide.eclipse 4 0 2010-07-30 10:58:29.296
    !MESSAGE Unable to update index for central|http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
    !STACK 0
    java.io.IOException: Transfer for nexus-maven-repository-index.properties failed; Transfer error: Connection timed out: no further information
    at org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater$WagonFetcher.retrieve(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:693)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.AbstractResourceFetcher.retrieve(AbstractResourceFetcher.java:22)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater.downloadIndexProperties(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:493)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater.access$100(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:74)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater$IndexAdaptor.setProperties(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:780)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater.fetchAndUpdateIndex(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:954)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.index.updater.DefaultIndexUpdater.fetchAndUpdateIndex(DefaultIndexUpdater.java:138)
    at org.maven.ide.eclipse.internal.index.NexusIndexManager.updateRemoteIndex(NexusIndexManager.java:1060)
    at org.maven.ide.eclipse.internal.index.NexusIndexManager.updateIndex(NexusIndexManager.java:1013)
    at org.maven.ide.eclipse.internal.index.NexusIndexManager$1.run(NexusIndexManager.java:624)
    at org.maven.ide.eclipse.internal.index.IndexUpdaterJob.run(IndexUpdaterJob.java:71)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 1 2010-07-30 10:59:09.906
    !MESSAGE NLS unused message: DeploymentManagerDialog_status_deployment_Sucessful_overwrite_mode_ in: com.genuitec.eclipse.ast.deploy.core.messages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 1 2010-07-30 10:59:09.921
    !MESSAGE NLS missing message: DeploymentManagerDialog_status_deployment_Sucessful_overwrite_mode in: com.genuitec.eclipse.ast.deploy.core.messages

Thank you,
    Jyothi

#310248 Reply

Jyothi,
    Can you give us some more information?
    1. Is Maven enabled on your project? If not, you can ignore the maven related messages.
    2. If you create a simple web application and deploy it to MyEclipse Tomcat, do you still have the same issue?
    3. Can you switch to a new workspace and check if the issue persists?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Error in .log file of myeclipse workspace

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in