facebook

ERROR ITMS-9000 When upload update app on the App Store

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Error when upload update app on the App Store.

I have the latest Mobione version 2.6.3
    Application Loader V. 3

I get the error:
    ERROR ITMS-9000: “Invalid Bundle. The bundle my_app.app does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist.”

Please help

#351827 Reply

takis-kar,

We will have to look into this as we have not seen this before. We will try to touch base with you when we know more, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks
    Support

#351899 Reply

Brandon,

did you fix the error?
    I tried to upload it yesterday night. I succeed to upload it but in the status bar i received the following error: Invalid Binary.

Thank you in advance
    Takis

#351903 Reply

Sorry about the delay on this. When you say you get the ‘invalid binary’ is this a warning or an error. I have seen this as a warning before when a previous upload failed. After a time the invalid one was deleted and the latest binary took over. You should be able to check in your iTunes Connect under the list app and see in the binary section what it lists for that app to see if the latest one is valid. Note that is can take a while for it to reflect any changes in your app settings.

#351909 Reply

Dear Brandon,

I got the same error (“Invalid Bundle. The bundle my_app.app does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist.”) from iTunes Connect

Message from iTunes Connect
    Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for “……..”. To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Bundle – The bundle ……app does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,
    The App Store team

#351921 Reply

Hi,

We have been unable to replicate this error. We were able to build and upload an app using the M1 App Center setting of Cordova 2.9.1 then OS X 10.9.5 and Application loader 3.0.

If you are using different settings can you try building with the 2.9.1? also, do you remember what the original app was built with?

Thanks,

#351924 Reply

Hello Brandon,

i have seen this problem in other forums too, and i think its a Cordoba problem.
    The settings i use are the same as you use.
    The original app was build in 2.9.1

Please help to solve this problem.
    I appreciate it
    Takis

Edit:
    i tried to update three more apps just now, but the problem remains.
    The error i receive is the same, to all of them.

#351928 Reply

TheThirdMan
    #351933 Reply

TheThirdMan

bump

#351942 Reply

Thank you for the info. We are investing this further and will update here when we have more information.

Thanks

#351948 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Update – we are still investigating. Will provide next status update late tomorrow (tue).

#352001 Reply

Hi guys,
    We are working on this issue an hope to have an update to the app center this weekend.
    Thanks,

#352003 Reply

Hi Guys,

We have been testing this and have not been able to replicate the upload error. As we continue to investigate and understand what the issue could be we would like to get some more info on the differences in configuration between our build and yours. Could you supply some details about your distribution profile.

1. Is the app id explicit or is it a wildcard id?
    2. What app services are enabled for the app id?

This can be viewed in the iOS developer portal and inspecting the profile and its app id.

Thanks,

#352014 Reply

TheThirdMan

What bloody use are you, then?! Seriously, just stop pretending to try.

The issue is the OS line in plist.
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26047837/adobe-air-ios-invalid-bundle-the-bundle-does-not-support-the-minimum-version-os

<key>MinimumOSVersion</key>
    <string>4.3</string>

This value should be atleast 6.0. Download “plist editor pro” for Windows, if you don’t believe me. Mobione is inserting an invalid minimum os value. If you edit it manually, it will screw up your code signing. So…

I NEED MOBIONE TO COMPILE WITH 6.0 AS THE MINIMUM OS VERSION!

It’s like pulling teeth with you people. Get off your ass and do something to help your users.

PS – 1. Yes, it’s an explicit app ID! 2. For iOS, you can’t choose in Mobione which services are enabled

#352044 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>I NEED MOBIONE TO COMPILE WITH 6.0 AS THE MINIMUM OS VERSION!

Both you and I want to resolve this issue asap. But it is not as simple as you believe it to be. Yes I can make this change and then it will likely break other developers apps. As we previously shared there are apps being built now with the current app center settings that upload without the issue you and several others have experienced. That is why we were seeking to learn more about your current app and why it has an ios6 min requirement. Help me understand the full context of your situation and we’ll get it addressed.

Yesterday you shared that you are using an explicit app id (thx). Regardless of what services mobione supports, does this app id enable any services? If yes, please share which services? We know that some services have an explicit minimum ios requirement.

Lastly are you updating an app in itunes that was previously built using mobione or another tool or method?
    If yes, can you share any details about the app.
    If you are updating a mobione app do you recall what the original version of the cordova api that was configured in the MobiOne App Center settings.

Thx in advance for any additional info you can provide our dev team. We hope to resolve this issue this weekend. I’ll post an update as soon as we have more info to share.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
Reply To: ERROR ITMS-9000 When upload update app on the App Store

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in