facebook

Error uploading to appstore..

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Darshan Patel
    Participant

has anyone uploaded the app on appstore build by ME after migrating from M1??

cz i am getting error… any help please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #353284 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

yes I have done it successfully.
    Three things to check here

Did you create an explicit app ID for upload to the app store and did you create a provisioning profile for app store distribution that includes this ID?

Did you change your provisioning profile to this new one in the Preferences>signin> details?

Did you change the app id to the one associated with that profile in the new phonegap application project? You might get an error but ignore it. This would seem to be the most likely because your app id and profile do not seem to match.

That’s all I got!

#353286 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

yes i have done all the things…

i recreated everything from scratch now.. will try to upload it again… lets see..

#353311 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

still shows the same error when i use .ipa file generated by ME

but it worked when i used the .ipa file generated by M1…

#353315 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

this is the d log file

Attachments:
    #353316 Reply

Hi,

According to the log your bundle ID does not match. From what I can tell it looks as though your bundle is set for: com.rupeeseed.mobirupee in iTunesConnect
    this should match the ID setting in your MyEclipse project’s config.xml file. The error before shows: mobirupee.id in the config.xml

NOTE: when you change your config.xml file to com.rupeeseed.mobirupee you may get an error saying its invalid, this is being fixed, you can just ignore it and it will compile fine.

#353327 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

see this is the error screen shot for the errorlog

and i have used ID as com.rupeeseed.mobirupee in config file as well…

Attachments:
    #353328 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

But have you created a new provisioning profile for app store distribution containing this app ID, and included it in your signing profiles for iOS. Your profile and app id do not match.

#353329 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

yes i have… and it build successfully through the .ipa generated by M1

#353336 Reply

Hi,

It is certainly an issue with the signing certificate and profile. Unfortunately there isn’t much we can do from this side. My suggestion is to contact Apple directly, it lists on their site that each developer gets two free technical support tickets.

Also, is this using a certificate / key combo or a P12 file? P12 files seem to be a little easier to work with, one less file to go wrong.

#353354 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

certificate/key combo…

the thing i dont understand is that i am using the same certificates/profile/ID for ME and M1 but still its shows error for the ipa file generated with ME…

i’ll check again using p12 file…

the only thing bothering me is that how will i upload build after 31st january..

does the version of ME or cordova have anything to do with this?

#353355 Reply

Hi,

Are there any spaces, symbols or anything other that normal letters in your signing profile and or certificate names? Thats the only thing that might throw off ME when validation process is done.
    I don’t believe Cordova would affect it either.

Just thinking, if using the p12 you can also try adding that to PhoneGap build site manually and see if that returns an error…you can add it under your account settings on their site – Edit Account, then signing keys tab.

#353364 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

yes my certificate name contains a pair of ()

is that the issue?

#353366 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

.p12 file worked… 😐

and one more thing that stuck my mind is… the .ipa build from the distribution profile cannot be installed on device by gapdebug.. right?

#353368 Reply

Hi,

Yes, Im guessing the special characters are throwing off the validation.

Correct, apps build in release mode can only be installed through the app store for iOS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Error uploading to appstore..

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in