facebook

Failed page validation on JSF with ICEFaces

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

claudio

Hi to all
    I cannot solve the following problem on my JSF with ICEfaces
    I get a warning on validation of a jspx page

“The tag handler class for “ui:composition” (null) was not found on the Java Build Path”

I do not know how to solve this problem …

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

My JSF page starts with:
    ————————————————————–

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
    <html 
      xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
      xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
      xmlns:ice="http://www.icesoft.com/icefaces/component">
      <body>
        <h4 style="color: darkred;">questo testo sara' rimosso</h4>
        <ui:composition template="#{sessionbean.mainpage}">
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  [b]<<<--------------  warning here[/b]  
                <ui:param name="beansingle" value="#{beantrans}" />
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^  [b]<<<-------------  warning here [/b] 
        [snip...]

The only part of my web.inf with that references taglibs:
    ————————————————————–

[snip...]
    <context-param>
      <description>my custom components library </description>
      <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
      <param-value>/WEB-INF/taglib/ciscoop.taglib.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>
        [snip...]

My WEB-INF/faces-config.xml:
    ————————————————————–

[snip...]
      <application>
        <view-handler>com.icesoft.faces.facelets.D2DFaceletViewHandler</view-handler>
        <message-bundle>sm.ciscoop.newjsf.res.messages</message-bundle>
        <resource-bundle>
          <base-name>sm.ciscoop.newjsf.res.messages</base-name>
          <var>msg</var>
        </resource-bundle>
        <locale-config>
          <default-locale>it</default-locale>
        </locale-config>
      </application>
    [snip...]

My .classpath:
    ————————————————————–

[snip...]
        <classpathentry kind="src" path="src"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.junit.JUNIT_CONTAINER/4"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.USER_LIBRARY/log4j-1.2.9"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.USER_LIBRARY/tomcat-6.0"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/commons-cli-1.0/commons-cli-1.0.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/commons-collections-3.2.1/commons-collections-3.2.1.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/commons-collections-3.2.1/commons-collections-3.2.1-sources.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/commons-dbcp-1.2.1/commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/commons-fileupload-1.2.1/commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/commons-fileupload-1.2.1/commons-fileupload-1.2.1-sources.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/commons-io-1.2/commons-io-1.2.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/commons-io-1.2/commons-io-1.2-src-ide.zip"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/commons-lang-2.1/commons-lang-2.1.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/commons-logging-1.1.1/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/commons-logging-1.1.1/commons-logging-1.1.1-src.zip"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/commons-pool-1.2/commons-pool-1.2.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/IceFaces-1.8.2/acegi-security-1.0.1.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/IceFaces-1.8.2/backport-util-concurrent.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/IceFaces-1.8.2/icefaces.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/ICEFaces-1.8.2/ICEFaces-1.8.2-src.zip"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/IceFaces-1.8.2/icefaces-comps.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/ICEFaces-1.8.2/ICEFaces-1.8.2-src.zip"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/IceFaces-1.8.2/icefaces-facelets.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/ICEFaces-1.8.2/ICEFaces-1.8.2-src.zip"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/IceFaces-1.8.2/krysalis-jCharts-1.0.0-alpha-1.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/jcaptcha-1.0/jcaptcha-1.0-all.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/jcaptcha-1.0/sources.zip"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/jdom-1.0/jdom.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/jdom-1.0/jdom-1.0_src.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/Jtds-1.2.2/jtds-1.2.2.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/Jtds-1.2.2/Jtds-1.2.2-src.zip"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/JSF-mojarra-1.2_08-FCS/lib/jsf-api.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/JSF-mojarra-1.2_08-FCS/mojarra-1.2_08-FCS-source.zip"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/libs/JSF-mojarra-1.2_08-FCS/lib/jsf-impl.jar" sourcepath="C:/java/libs/JSF-mojarra-1.2_08-FCS/mojarra-1.2_08-FCS-source.zip"/>
    [snip...]

————————————————————–
    My installation details
    ————————————————————–

*** Date: 
    lunedì 26 aprile 2010 16.16.02 CEST

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsVista
    OS version=6.1.0
    Java version=1.6.0_13

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 8.5
    Build id: 8.5-20100319

*** Eclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench

Version: 8.5
    Build id: 8.5-20100319

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\WinApp\Java\MyEclipse 8.5\myeclipse.exe
    -name
    Myeclipse
    --launcher.library
    C:\WinApp\Java\MyEclipse 8.5\Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.200.v20090519\eclipse_1206.dll
    -startup
    C:\WinApp\Java\MyEclipse 8.5\Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v20090715.jar
    -install
    C:/WinApp/Java/MyEclipse 8.5
    -configuration
    configuration
    -data
    C:\java\jsf
    -launcher
    C:\WinApp\Java\MyEclipse 8.5\myeclipse.exe
    -install
    C:/WinApp/Java/MyEclipse 8.5
    -configuration
    configuration
    -vm
    C:\WinApp\Java\MyEclipse 8.5\Common/binary/com.sun.java.jdk.win32.x86_1.6.0.013/jre/bin/client/jvm.dll

#308018 Reply

cgennari,
    Can you share your project? You can send a mail to support@genuitec.com with the project attached. Please add ATTN:Shalini in the subject and refer to this post.
    Also, send a screen shot showing the error and list of steps in detail to replicate the issue.
    This will help me replicate the issue internally.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Failed page validation on JSF with ICEFaces

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in