facebook

Getting error always when i try to load a umldi file

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. UML Development
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I do a reverse engineering for class diagrams dragging the classes and dopping it into the uml model. They get created fine without error. Then i go to the new class diagram and drop second set of classes they get created fine without any errors.
    When i close the umldi tab and after some time i try to open the umldi file it is always giving me following error.

<b>
    BELOW ERROR DOESNOT MAKE SENSE SINCE I HAVE BOTH THE .uml and .umldi FILES CREATED IN THE SAME FOLDER. LET ME KNOW WHY IS THIS HAPPENING IS IT A BUG IN MYECLIPSE?
    </b>

Could not open the editor: Model file /GatewaySDK/gatewaysdk_uml_model.uml could not be located

org.eclipse.ui.PartInitException: Model file /GatewaySDK/gatewaysdk_uml_model.uml could not be located
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.uml2.ui.editors.MEUML2Editor.init(MEUML2Editor.java:86)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.createSite(EditorManager.java:798)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPartHelper(EditorReference.java:647)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart(EditorReference.java:465)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:595)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.getEditor(EditorReference.java:289)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditorBatched(WorkbenchPage.java:2863)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2768)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$11(WorkbenchPage.java:2760)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$10.run(WorkbenchPage.java:2711)
    at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2707)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2691)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2682)
    at org.eclipse.ui.ide.IDE.openEditor(IDE.java:651)
    at org.eclipse.ui.ide.IDE.openEditor(IDE.java:610)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.EditorUtility.openInEditor(EditorUtility.java:365)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.EditorUtility.openInEditor(EditorUtility.java:168)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.OpenAction.run(OpenAction.java:229)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.OpenAction.run(OpenAction.java:208)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.dispatchRun(SelectionDispatchAction.java:274)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.run(SelectionDispatchAction.java:250)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.packageview.PackageExplorerActionGroup.handleOpen(PackageExplorerActionGroup.java:373)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.packageview.PackageExplorerPart$4.open(PackageExplorerPart.java:526)
    at org.eclipse.ui.OpenAndLinkWithEditorHelper$InternalListener.open(OpenAndLinkWithEditorHelper.java:48)
    at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$2.run(StructuredViewer.java:845)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.JFaceUtil$1.run(JFaceUtil.java:49)
    at org.eclipse.jface.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:175)
    at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.fireOpen(StructuredViewer.java:843)
    at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.handleOpen(StructuredViewer.java:1131)
    at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$6.handleOpen(StructuredViewer.java:1235)
    at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.fireOpenEvent(OpenStrategy.java:264)
    at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.access$2(OpenStrategy.java:258)
    at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy$1.handleEvent(OpenStrategy.java:298)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2629)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2593)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2427)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:670)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:663)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:115)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:619)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)

Thanks,
    Sadashiv

#313649 Reply

support-swapna

sadashiv.borkar,

Please share the installation details with us from the menu MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation details.
    Can you answer some questions for me?

1. Are you using the UML1 or UML2 model?
    2. Can you switch the workspace, create a new project and check if the issue persists?

Let us know how it works for you.

#313688 Reply

*** Date:
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:29:14 PM PST

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsVista
    OS version=6.1.0
    Java version=1.6.0_13

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 9.0M1
    Build id: 9.0M1-20101008

*** Eclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench

Version: 9.0M1
    Build id: 9.0M1-20101008

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Users\sborkar\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse-9.0M1\myeclipse.exe
    -name
    Myeclipse
    –launcher.library
    C:\Users\sborkar\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse-9.0M1\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.i18n.win32.win32.x86_3.1.0.v201008301800\eclipse_3100.dll
    -startup
    C:\Users\sborkar\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse-9.0M1\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.1.0.v20100507.jar
    -install
    C:\Users\sborkar\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse-9.0M1
    -configuration
    C:\Users\sborkar\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse-9.0M1\configuration
    -vm
    C:/Users/sborkar/AppData/Local/Genuitec/Common/binary/com.sun.java.jdk.win32.x86_1.6.0.013/jre/bin/client/jvm.dll

ABOVE IS INSTALLATION DETAILS

Answers to your questions
    1. Iam using uml2 model
    2. Right now iam not having time for changing workspace and experimenting but will try to do as soon as i can

Thanks,
    Sadashiv

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Getting error always when i try to load a umldi file

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in