facebook

Google Play Notice to MobiOne Android Developers

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When can I expect an update? we need the update urgently

thank you in advance
    Bernie

#352367 Reply

AiadCharkie

Hi, i also gut this error, so i need also to subscribe for Cordova update.
    Thanks

#352368 Reply

al3xand3rv

Lamentablemente Genuitec abandonó a los desarrolladores novatos como yo (que decepción), no habrán mas actualizaciones para Mobilone y por lo tanto tampoco habrá solución por parte de ellos para el problema de Google Play, pueden compilar sus actuales proyectos con una cuenta trial en Telerik quienes si manejan la versión 3.5.1 de Cordova.

#352738 Reply

MyEclipse seems like a nice product but not very mobione-friendly.
    I managed to create a project, get a general idea about the file structure etc. But what confused me the most – NO VISUAL DESIGNER. – done with using it until i get a piece of news that it is finally there. How can somebody design an app without seeing how it looks, is this BASIC in 1991?

In case you decide to kill mobione eventually could you please come up with a smooth way for mobione users to migrate their stuff to my eclipse?

Your management should understand – you’ve got a nice crowd of non-developers who really want to design simple apps. This is a great asset and you need to take advantage of it. Users got used to simplicity/design/functionality combination that mobione provides – and this is amazing!
    If you want to make more money out of it? – fine let’s pay +100$ per year – no probs!
    In other way, you may screw all these people and their projects. That means – no future for the mobile functionality in MyEclipse.

Could you please let us know about your plans in the future?

Update: While uploading my to the Appstore I received an notification that builds like this wouldn’t be supported starting February 2015.

#352744 Reply

Dmitry,

You can find the process for using MyEclipse to build the apps in the following forum:
    http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=28112#p28112

This allows you to create the app in MobiOne and use MyEclipse to build and extend the app with additional plugins and features.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Google Play Notice to MobiOne Android Developers

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in