facebook

How to configure Remote Websphere in MyEclipse 2015

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. WebSphere Development
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mohamad Sariman
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve been comfortable with MyEclipse Blue using the Remote Websphere Connector.
    How do I do this in MyEclipse 2015. I can’t seems to find that Remote Websphere Connector.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #458486 Reply

support-swapna

Mohamad,

The remote Websphere connector is not available in MyEclipse 2015 owing to quite a few issues we found with the feature.The team is looking at rewriting the remote connector but I am afraid I cannot give you a timeline at this point.

I recommend you switch to a local installation of Websphere for development until we get the remote support in the MyEclipse stream.

Sorry for inconvenience caused. Let us know if you have any questions.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#464843 Reply

ibanezje
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m having the same issue too.
    Just want to put another marble in the jar about it, this is for quite some time now (more than a year)
    Regards

#464853 Reply

support-swapna

ibanezje,

The support for Remote WAS will be out with MyEclipse 2016 CI 1 release. We will keep you posted about the release schedule soon.

Thank you for your patience.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#474026 Reply

support-swapna

ibanezje,

Remote Websphere support is now available with our latest release, MyEclipse 2016 CI 1.
    You can download the MyEclipse 2016 CI 1 installer from here : https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/download/

Install MyEclipse 2016 CI 1 to a different location alongside your existing MyEclipse installation.
    The license you currently hold is valid for MyEclipse 2016 CI 1 as well.

Please refer to this tutorial for setting up the Remote WAS support in MyEclipse :
    https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/learning-center/websphere/remote-websphere-connectors/

Let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: How to configure Remote Websphere in MyEclipse 2015

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in