facebook

How to install devstyle without marketplace

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shahram7
    Participant

Hello there,

I’m using ADT (a particular version of eclipse dedicated to SAP ABAP). Unfortunately there is no Marketplace embedded in this version.
    Is there any way to install DevStyle in order to use the Darkest Dark Theme?

Thanks a lot in advanced.

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #679628 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in DevStyle.

Please refer to the instructions in this post for installing DevStyle in offline mode : https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/offline-installation/
    Wait for few minutes after executing the second command as it takes a while to download the plugins folder (around 11.8 MB). The final mirror folder size should be around 12 MB and contents should be features and plugins folders, artifacts.jar and contents.jar.

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#679629 Reply

shahram7
    Participant

Hi thanks a lot for your help and fast responding. : )

#679630 Reply

shahram7
    Participant

Hi again,
    I’ve created the Mirrorfolder, after that I’ve copied the contents of features and plugins folders to the corresponding folders and the artifacts.jar and contents.jar in the root folder. However i can’t see DevStyle under themes 🙁 i would be really grateful if you can help me with the installation too.

#679717 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Can you please clarify if you have tried installing the plugin using the mirror folder via Add Update Site dialog?
    Instead of copying the contents of the mirror folder, you should point to it using the Local button in the Add Update site dialog.
    Go to Help > Install New Software > click on Add, select Local and point to the mirror folder. Attached is the screenshot for your reference.

Hope this helps. If you are still seeing issues, then please share the exact version of ADT and the download link to help us replicate the issue at our end.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: How to install devstyle without marketplace

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in