facebook

How to use Webclipse in JBoss EAP

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

srikanthdnv
    Participant

Hello,

I have got the webclipse License and I would like to know how we can use the webclipse in JBoss EAP.

Thanks,
    DNV Srikanth

#397546 Reply

support-swapna

Srikanth,

Thank you for trying Webclipse.

It is not clear whether you are enquiring about configuring the JBoss EAP server in Webclipse or referring to the Hot Reload and other Webclipse features for JBoss EAP. Hot Reload currently supports Tomcat and Weblogic servers only.

Please share with us the JBoss EAP version you are working with.Also elaborate in detail what exactly you are looking for.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#397782 Reply

srikanthdnv
    Participant

Hi Swapna,

Thanks for your reply,I would like to know about hot Reload in JBoss EAP. We use JBoss EAP 6.4.o GA in Eclpse Luna with JBoss Tools plugin installed.

If you have any user guides or documentation for webclipse please mail me at dnvsrikanth@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    DNV Srikanth

#398349 Reply

srikanthdnv
    Participant

Hello Webclipse Support Team

Please let me know if you have any update/information in this regard.

Thanks in anticipation

DNV Srikanth.

#415606 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

DNV,

Sorry for the delay is replying. As Swapna mentioned, the Hot Reload feature is only for Tomcat and WebLogic, right now, and is experimental. This page has information about the features and links to some tutorials. The delivery log describes the changes for each release.

#434818 Reply

srikanthdnv
    Participant

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the response, can I know when are you guys going to implement the support for JBossEAP?

Please let me know your plans.

Thanks,
    DNV Srikanth

#434984 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

DNV,

Could you confirm which version of JBoss EAP you are using?

Thanks!
    Tim

#435757 Reply

srikanthdnv
    Participant

Hey Tim,

Thanks for your reply,I would like to know about hot Reload in JBoss EAP. We use JBoss EAP 6.4.o GA in Eclpse Luna with JBoss Tools plugin installed.

Thanks,
    DNV Srikanth.

#451468 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

DNV,

We are investigating the possibility of including JBoss support in Hot Reload — certainly it is something we’ve heard from a few other folks and we’ll see if we can sort out a solution. Will update here as we find out more!

Tim

#451793 Reply

srikanthdnv
    Participant

Hey Tim,

Thank for your reply, I would like to know by when the support fort for JBoss EAP would be rolled out?

If I can know the tentative time I can propose the usage of the product in my project and then will give demos to the Architects/Managers.

Thanks,
    DNV Srikanth.

#458934 Reply

srikanthdnv
    Participant

Hi,

Any update regarding the webclipse’s next release?

Thanks in anticipation
    DNV Srikanth.

#458976 Reply

support-swapna

Srikanth,

Webclipse CI 6 released couple of days ago. Please go to Help > Check for Updates and update to the latest release.

Please check this link for more information about the enhancements and improvements in CI 6 :
    https://www.genuitec.com/products/webclipse/deliverylog/

Are you still looking for Hot Reload in JBoss EAP ? We’re terribly sorry but we’ve had to remove the Hot Reload feature from this software from CI 4 onwards. We were notified that a dependent open source library we used to implement Hot Reload may overlap with a software patent. With an abundance of caution, we’ve chosen to remove this feature at this time while we sort out the issue. We will continue to investigate this area and look for viable alternatives, if they exist.

Let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: How to use Webclipse in JBoss EAP

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in