facebook

Installed DevStyle on Kinetis Design Studio (Eclipse Luna) and everything crash

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

juansalvo94
    Participant

Hi!
    I’ve just installed the DevStyle on KDS and it crashes on startup, i’m not even able to select workspace.

I’ve the logs that indicate the failiure, but i dont know how to read them.

Thanks for your help!

#598364 Reply

juansalvo94
    Participant

I attatch here the log files

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #598370 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Juan,

A bit unclear on KDS, did you mean KDE?

Could you please upload the log file zipped instead of RARed – our forum software did not allow the upload. The architecture information we need is typically present in the log file, but do let us know your Eclipse distribution and version at the very least.

Thanks!

#598374 Reply

juansalvo94
    Participant

Hello Brian

I send you the logs Zipped.

I’m using Kinetis Design Studio (KDS) on Windows 10. It’s a eclipse based IDE for microcontrollers of Freescale.

Hope this clear any doubts

Thank for your fast answer!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #598376 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Juan,

Apologies, I did not realize that the information I requested was already in the title of your post.

DevStyle is compatible only with Eclipse Neon and higher versions, which is why you’re seeing a crash with your Luna based IDE 🙁 I’m afraid there’s no way DevStyle will work with Luna, and you will have to uninstall it.

Our marketplace listing should not allow it to be installed for earlier versions – do let us know how you installed DevStyle. It looks like we’re missing some constraints in the plugin itself that should have prevented it from being installed into Luna, we’ll look into fixing that, sorry.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Installed DevStyle on Kinetis Design Studio (Eclipse Luna) and everything crash

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in