facebook

Invisible text in jaspersoft studio plugin with Darkest Dark

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Maxime
    Participant

Hello,
    I am using Webclipse – Devstyle – Darkest Dark (latest versions) on top of Spring Tool Suite 3.9.4 and also the Jaspersoft studio designer plugin (version 6.6.0).
    Some fields are invisible (black on black) in the Jaspersoft studio views, and also the tab header text is nearly invisible in most Jasper Studio views(black on dark grey).

For example: when clicking on a text field in the design window, in the Properties view and the Appearance tab, the size attribute are invisible (black on black),while the Location attributes are visible (white on black). If I click on the Stretch Type dropdown in the Size subsection of the Appearance tab, the invisible characters then become white and visible, until I click elsewhere in the report design window and they will disappear again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This topic was linked to an Issue on July 31, 2018 at 3:38 pm
    #591969 Reply

support-swapna

Maxime,

Thank you for trying Darkest Dark. I see the reported problems at my end with JasperSoft Studio and Darkest Dark.The problem persists with Eclipse Dark theme as well.

I have filed a bug for the dev team to look into it. We will keep you posted about the fix.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you see any other issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Invisible text in jaspersoft studio plugin with Darkest Dark

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in