facebook

java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Maven for MyEclipse (Maven4MyEclipse)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eisensm1
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to move our build over to MyEclipse and it works fine in Eclipse, but we need support for WebSphere. Currently when I attempt to import and build I get the following error:

Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:pom:2.5.1 from [artifactory url] was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of repo has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:pom:2.5.1 from/to repo ([artifactory url]): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty pom.xml /ProjectName – Module line 1 Maven Configuration Problem

I attempted adding the maven that we use company wide and have all of my versions of java certified with the company certs we require, however I have had no luck. I did notice the following message on one of the preference pages that I believe might be part of the problem: Note: Embedded runtime is always used for dependency resolution.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

#475081 Reply

support-swapna

eisensm1,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

MyEclipse by default uses the JDK that is bundled with it. You should import all your certificates to the JDK that is bundled with MyEclipse. Go to Window > Preferences > Installed JREs to get the location of JRE that is used with MyEclipse.

Let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#475098 Reply

eisensm1
    Participant

I was able to get it working by adding the certs to that version of Java. I had to close and open my eclipse and reimport projects after that (this was the step I was missing).

Thanks.

#475106 Reply

support-swapna

eisensm1,

Glad that you got it working.
    Let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in