facebook

Javadoc hover has light theme on Oxygen M5 + Linux [Fixed]

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rombertw
    Participant

Hi,

Running Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers on Linux x86_64.
    Version: Oxygen Release Milestone 5 (4.7.0 M5)
    Build id: 20170202-1353

In the Java editor, the javadoc hover is not styled in a ‘dark manner’, please see attached screenshot.

Thanks,

Robert

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Aaron Lara.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #513741 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

Robert, mind confirming which Fedora you are using? We did some quick testing on Fedora 23 and are not seeing the same sort of issues with JavaDoc — testing using Oxygen + DD (public build).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #513871 Reply

rombertw
    Participant

I’m using openSUSE Tumbleweed ( https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed ) which means I basically run most libraries and applications at their latest releases. I suspect the relevant version here is the GTK3 library, which is currently at version 3.22.8.

#513892 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

Curious — OK, we installed Tumbleweed, chose the default of KDE, and still looks good. We’ve tested on a few different linux boxes that use GTK3.

Anything odd about your display manager? Which one do you use? Do you consistently see this even if you try in a new workspace? (Could be some old preferences in your workspace?)

#514069 Reply

rombertw
    Participant

Very weird – I can’t reproduce this anymore on two machines. For the record, I was using Gnome. But don’t spend any more time looking into it, not sure what was wrong.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Javadoc hover has light theme on Oxygen M5 + Linux [Fixed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in