facebook

JUnit Failure Trace is hard to read

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

paulsbduncan
    Participant

IDE Package: (Eclipse IDE for Java Developers)
    IDE Version: Eclipse 4.6.3

The Failure Trace section within the JUnit View shows black text on dark gray and is very hard to read. A white foreground (and possibly black background) would be easier to read and I think more consistent with other windows.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #518657 Reply

support-swapna

Paul,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. We could not replicate the issue with Darkest Dark theme and Darkest Dark for Editor Color at our end.

Can you please share with us which Editor Color is selected in the Darkest Dark page under Window > Preferences > General > Appearance > Darkest Dark at your end? If possible, please send us the screenshot of the Darkest Dark preferences page. Also share with us your OS and version details for further investigation.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#518794 Reply

catscratch
    Participant

Same for me. My settings are on default. So Editor Colors is set to “Darkest Dark”.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by catscratch.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #518797 Reply

Aaron Lara

@catscratch, thanks for the details. We managed to replicate the issue and we are working on a solution.

#522091 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

This issue has now been fixed in the latest release. Go to Help->Check for Updates and follow the wizard to install the updates.

#522234 Reply

catscratch
    Participant

Thanks. It’s working.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: JUnit Failure Trace is hard to read

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in