facebook

ME Enterprise 2014: Debug expression evaluation not working

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I have the same problem.

It is just ridiculous that my employer is paying for this kind of support.

#354236 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Florian,

The reported bug has been fixed in the first release of MyEclipse 2015. We have rechecked that the feature works in the latest release on CI stream and we have found one glitch, which is going to be fixed immediately. Next release is expected to be in 1-2 weeks. The glitch is that for the first time when the breakpoint is hit, thread and stack frame elements are both selected in the Debug view leading to empty variables view and not populating expressions view. The workaround is to simply click on the stack frame element. If you are using MyEclipse 2014 we encourage you to upgrade and take advantage of all improvements.

With MyEclipse 2015 we were able to introduce a workflow, which allows us to deliver new features and bugfixes within 2-3 weeks and due to large changes in MyEclispe internals we are now able to focus on the quality of the tooling. Those changes required large investments and we were unfortunately unable to deliver SR1 for MyEclipse 2014. Since than, new version of MyEclipse has been released almost every month.

I hope that you will be satisfied with the support you can get for MyEclipse 2015 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: ME Enterprise 2014: Debug expression evaluation not working

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in