facebook

Mobione Code Cheatsheet – Complete Remake coming!

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Examples, HOW-TOs
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Brandon

AWESOME: ENTER TO WIN A TARDIS FROM GENUITEC: https://www.genuitec.com/raffle/?xRDEqy

I am thinking of redoing the cheat sheet to make it more useful and add new features. I am also thinking of doing a native app version for $ .99. this would include more code samples along with links to project samples and full project files. Please let me know if everyone would be interested in this.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am looking for a few more people to contribute to the blog. If you are interested contact me with details including how often you could post. Thanks.

EDIT: Bug fix in the notes section, should work fine now.
    I also added “Fun with the HTML widget” a little article showing the power of the HTML widget. I tried to post it on the forum, but it kept giving me a bad request (probably from the code involved). Anyway, a good read if you want to see the power of the html widget.

http://cincyplanet.com/mobione

Features:
    A Quiz you can take
    Code Features:
    Array
    Audio Widget
    Button Widget
    Flickr Images Feed
    Image Widget
    List Item Widget
    PHP Login Sample
    Slide Show
    Text Widget
    Downloadable Project files
    RSS Feed – Uses Google API (you will need to get an API key from Google) -working
    Twitter Timeline Feed – working
    Twitter Search Feed – working
    Video Widget
    Youtube Video
    Email form without default mail app (using PHP Send Mail)
    Loading external Files without iFrame
    Facebook Feed
    Toggle Btn
    Radio Btn
    Check Box
    Autosave Textbox

Coming Soon:
    Login without Php or hardcoding
    Get a file from Dropbox using the DropBox chooser

Any suggestions?
    If anyone reads this…
    http://cincyplanet.com/mobius/
    Tips, Tricks, Code and Samples.

I ran into a problem adding project files. Any mobi ones dont seem to attach and I have ran into a problem getting the project files to open using the window open command, so that will also be for a future release.

#335618 Reply

paulD

Fantastic idea Cincy. Keep it up and if you want a hand let me know. Ive got a couple of examples i can submit.

Paul

#335624 Reply

Brandon

Thanks. Yes if you, or anyone else, would like to contribute that would certainly increase the helpfulness of the app.

For now i made it pretty simple. It uses an array (which is sorted before the list creation) to create the list, each item has a title, description and a file. The file is a simple text file that has all the codes in it, you can also put credit for your code. You can send me a text file or host it on your own server (so you can easily update it) and just send me the link.

#335632 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@CincyPlanet
    That is cool!

#335641 Reply

Brandon

Thanks Wayne!

#335659 Reply

Brandon

I noticed everyone like sample projects so I will be including links to sample projects when possible. Since this is a new feature it may or may not be in the debut release.

#335709 Reply

Brandon

The project is now live, see the initial post!

#335731 Reply

hoidaonguyen

@CincyPlanet
    Great idea, can you include “Video player” on next release..?

Thanks

#335733 Reply

Brandon

@hoidaonguyen

Yes. I will also include my Youtube code!

#335735 Reply

paulD

Its looking great. Heve you got a email so we can send examples to you for inclusion.

Keep up the great work

Paul

#335736 Reply

Brandon

@paulD
    Thanks.
    You can email me at: brandonbatie dot yahoo dot com

#335772 Reply

Brandon

I am taking any suggestions for updates or features.

In the next update so far:
    Send Email Form – using PHP not default email app

#335775 Reply

ehpdesigns

Some features I would love to see cheats for with the HTML Widget (some of which you have already touched on as adding in the future):

Calendar
    RSS Feed
    Image Swipe (for a hockey roster, to swipe left-to-right for the team players)
    Facebook/Twitter integration (more so than just using the URL Pop-Up)
    Facebook Photo Album (this one may be trickier)
    SmugMug Photo Album (also another tricky one, possibly)
    YouTube Video feed

If anyone has any knowledge of a way to actually embed a webpage onto a MobiOne screen (and not use the pop-up method) that would be great. The pop-up method is a work around right now but it would be sweet if there was a way we could actually embed the page and have it be scroll-able, etc on that screen.

#335777 Reply

Brandon

A couple of the items are in the latest update, at least on some level.

I will look into some of the others.

#335779 Reply

ehpdesigns

Just refreshed it and saw your updates. That’s awesome. One recommendation/request would be if you could have a demo (if possible) of those scripts. Maybe on the same page as the script, just to show what the end result would look it.

You do amazing work. Once I get the scripting figured out for a project I’m working on I’ll send it to you to see if others may find it useful (a countdown script with an array for dates that changes the countdown to the next date as well as changing the image that is displayed…having a bit of trouble getting parts of it to work).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
Reply To: Mobione Code Cheatsheet – Complete Remake coming!

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in