facebook

Mobione Code Cheatsheet – Complete Remake coming!

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Examples, HOW-TOs
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

hoidaonguyen

@CincyPlanet
    So now I know why I am stuck in this issue for the last Two and half months.
    I did research to too many technical site, but no ways I can make apps created from mobione to be a player
    to play video link from other website (Ex: youtube…..etc..),
    I wandering what others apps creators development done on they software (youtube playing easy on apps created by them)….!

Also, I am so confuse there is not too many mobione members speak out the video issue, I think may be no-one built video player for apps (Only me do that..?).

My English look like Sh…T, when I am upset while writing…Sorry about that!

Thanks for all the help you are trying, I don’t think it work so don’t wasted your time…

#336114 Reply

Brandon

Im not sure what your app is planning to offer. But most people don’t do apps that just play YouTube videos for two reasons. 1. YouTube already has an app 2. Apple probably wont approve one based on point one.

As for apps that stream video there are tons of them (Ive even created a web app that does video: http://cincyplanet.com/commercials/

As for your app playing videos you can always get a low cost unlimited host and store your videos in mp4 format 9Im not sure what other formats it plays) or, depending on the number of videos, include them with the app.

Again, what your app is planning on doing plays a big role in how to go about playing and storing the videos.

#336134 Reply

hoidaonguyen

@CincyPlanet
    first,
    thank you for teaching me, however 62 years old running own business for 18 years
    I believe I known what to do

Second,
    Our business don’t build apps just to play youtube…..
    Thirt,
    Webapps is easy like I eat dinner every days
    Four,
    we do have IPServer however that not the case (Client doesnt like that idea)
    Five,
    We (64 people in our business) afte we saw you posted some sample
    we all thinking you may know something about write code for mobione stand alone player
    however, now we know you did not (Same like us on MObione).
    Six,
    We do have other apps created player stand alone, but those apps was created from other development software
    not Mobione……

Anyways, good bye….Don’t worry about video code

Best Regards

#336173 Reply

paulD

Keeps getting better and better. I’ve sent you a little donation, have a couple of beers on me!

#336174 Reply

Brandon

@paulD,
    Thanks. Im glad to hear people are getting a use out of it. If you have any requests feel free to post them.

#346975 Reply

DCoudron

Hi,
    Thanks for taking the time to put this together. It is very useful. Here are a couple of suggestions for examples that would be really useful:
    1) Example of Map widget use for driving directions (or other Map Widget uses)
    2) Example of login for other methods. The PHP one is awesome, but there are some others that seem common as well like the Microsoft Simple Membership stuff.

Thanks again for the examples,

#346978 Reply

Brandon

Thanks for the suggestions. I do have some plans to completely redo the cheatsheet, maybe make it a desktop program that more easily copies to the clipboard. As well as adding new samples for the new APIs for map and audio and how to get cross platform youtube videos, and lots more.

#348041 Reply

Brandon

In my free time I am completely redoing the mobione cheatsheet. I will probably offer it as a native app for ios and android instead of the webapp it is.
    I will also be redoing the sample codes to use some of the newer apis and such to bring it more upto date.

If there is anything anyone else would like to see incorporated please let me know.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
Reply To: Mobione Code Cheatsheet – Complete Remake coming!

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in