facebook

MobiOne error: webkit dll was expired

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gerrytan

Hi, I encountered a problem where MobiOne fails to load, it just quit immediately after splash screen shows. Here is the first exception message when I checked the log:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui.workbench 4 0 2009-12-01 10:09:46.343
    !MESSAGE Unable to create view ID com.genuitec.blinki.iphone.views.IPhoneBrowserView: WebKit Dll was expired at: Tue Dec 01 17:00:00 EST 2009
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.RuntimeException: WebKit Dll was expired at: Tue Dec 01 17:00:00 EST 2009
        at com.genuitec.firefly.webkit.swt.WebKitBrowser.<init>(WebKitBrowser.java:230)
        at com.genuitec.blinki.iphone.views.TruViewComposite.createBrowserComposite(TruViewComposite.java:671)
        at com.genuitec.blinki.iphone.views.TruViewComposite.createPartControl(TruViewComposite.java:257)
        at com.genuitec.blinki.iphone.views.TruViewComposite.<init>(TruViewComposite.java:201)
        at com.genuitec.blinki.iphone.views.TruViewComposite.<init>(TruViewComposite.java:205)
        ...(truncated)

Please help / let me know if there’s more information I should give here.

Thanks

#304228 Reply

gerrytan

Ah.. I was using build 4. When I uninstalled it, and installed the newer build 5, the problem seem to be fixed. However let me know if anyone’s interested with this anyway.

Thx..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: MobiOne error: webkit dll was expired

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in