facebook

Multi-Source Audio Player Demo UPDATED

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Examples, HOW-TOs
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

nivar

I downloaded the source files and open it up, run it in test center and there is no audio for the streaming options.

Please advise.

#328403 Reply

Hi nivar,

There aren’t files for the audio streaming because in the example are used streaming URLs. Example: http://205.188.215.229:8010/

#328418 Reply

nivar

thank you for the reply, maybe i should have been clearer. In the example the streaming url doesn’t work. I have tried both of them and they dont work. I even tried another url that works ina browser (http://tambrintobago.com/streamer/audio.html) and another was (http://www.wackradio901fm.com/istream/index.php?station=1) and both of them dont work.

Please advise.

#328532 Reply

nivar

ok I have played around with it and i got the latter link to work. I have a question that i dont know if it is for this thread but i searched and didnt see anything in the forum

Here goes

is there a way to make the latter link http://www.wackradio901fm.com/istream/index.php?station=1 open with a particular size? it opens up to small in the new page.

Is there a way to embed it in the app that it doesnt open a webpage.

Thank you.

#328837 Reply

Hi Nivar,

These links point to web pages with HTML content, they aren’t audio streams at all. First points to page which shall play MMS stream (as it comes from the source code), the second hosts flash player that fetch content by itself.

>open with a particular size? it opens up to small in the new page.
    Could you give us more details about this request? Maybe a screenshot will help us to understand better.

>Is there a way to embed it in the app that it doesnt open a webpage.
    Do you need to show the webapp as is shown in the URL? or you only need the stream audio?

#332947 Reply

ramnath85

Hii,

The player actually stops when i click on the ‘back’ button. I am trying this by publishing this as a web application.
    Currently, the simulator (native app) is not supporting the audio for this player. So, I don’t know any other means to test it out.
    Does anyone know if the player will work without stopping when clicking the ‘back’ button (in the native app form)? Thanks for helping,

#333041 Reply

riveracepeda

Hi Wayne,

I just got mobiOne and I love it! Hey, when you pick one of the media player buttons it ask you for a javascript code for the button to either play stop… etc. Do you have a javascript code that will go with these? I have 10 original songs that I want to put in an app for my fans at school. I read your post about working in the code window. Could you help me with this?

Thanks!

Manny

#333777 Reply

LiteTouch

Hi Wayne,
    Nice player, how can I use this to audio player to streaming audio from a radio station

Thank you,

Ray

#334466 Reply

mike1947

Hi Wayne I’m an old bloke of 65 just downloaded trial ver. of Mobi1, also uploaded your audio player zip. Straight to the point I cannot work it out, perhaps you can help. I have not got a lot of shillings but prepared to pay for your time. I am streaming from http://northernsoulnight.listen2myradio.com can sent you the ip. All I require is a simple player, 1 play button that plays the stream, I will not be changing my service provider but (ip. may). If you able to help then can go ahead purchasing Mobi.one and edit as need be.
    Regards Mike mailto:tagtek@ntlworld.com

#336515 Reply

stefinos
    Participant

Hi,
    I just wonder if there is a new version of an audio player for MobiOne which supports a playlist, next and prev buttons.

#336686 Reply

ghaurigee

thanks for this post. i am new with mobione. i download simple-audio-player demo file but player is not playing with mobione simulator.
    i have 114 audio(mp3) files hosted on other server. i put the URL in player_custom.js. its working fine with explorer but not playing in simulator. i want to play the mp3 file while i click on the specific file, it should not start from the first. can you please help me in this regard.

#345496 Reply

hichnaj

I try the demo, I see the demo player, but I don’t understand how the players gets there, because the original player of mobione has another look. How can I integrated this player in my project and make it work with shoutcast?

Thanx

#345636 Reply

hichnaj

This forum is very weak, the software is very weak! Support is weak. They say that it has to do with the holiday, but there are even post of 2011 that till now stays unanswered! The poorest support I had ever had in my life!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
Reply To: Multi-Source Audio Player Demo UPDATED

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in