facebook

MyEclipse Blue edition 10 upgrade error

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

xiguuazhao
    Participant

The original edition is MyEclipse Blue edition 10 , Then i try to use MyEclipse 2017 stable 1.0 version to do the check out from the cvs , then got some error , how do i solve these errors?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #528415 Reply

support-swapna

xiguuazhao,

Thank you for upgrading to MyEclipse 2017. It looks like the EAR project is missing the modules.

After checking out the projects from the CVS, did you migrate them to work with MyEclipse 2017? The migration wizard will only modify the project’s metadata to work seamlessly with MyEclipse 2017. No changes will be made to your code.

Go to menu Project > Migrate Workspace and check if the wizard prompts for project migration. If it lists your projects for migration, then proceed with the wizard to complete the migration process.

If you are still seeing the same issues, then please right click on the EAR project > Java EE Tools > Add and Remove Modules and check if the Web and EJB modules are listed. If no modules are added, then please add them by clicking on the ‘Add’ and clean build the EAR project.

Also check if an appropriate server runtime is selected for the module projects. Right click on the project > Properties > Project Facets. Switch to the ‘Runtimes’ tab and select an appropriate server runtime. Apply the changes and clean build all the projects.

The type javax.faces.component.html.HTMLInputText cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files.

Please ensure the required correct JSF library/jars is added to the project’s Build Path.

Let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#528524 Reply

xiguuazhao
    Participant

Thanks for replying

I have do the migration for all the workspace objects. And face the same problem.

Then i have right click EAR project > Java EE Tools > Add and Remove Modules , and confirm Web and EJB modules are listed.

Next ,I right click on the project > Properties > Project Facets. Switch to the ‘Runtimes’ tab , The runtimes in the original version are all included in my new version , and do the same setting as the original one.

I have also check that required correct JSF library/jars is added to the project’s Build Path.

I am not very familiar with the eclipse , pls help to solve this problem , thx 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse Blue edition 10 upgrade error

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in