facebook

Myeclipse Configuration Center Very slow and problematic

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

support-swapna
    #318021 Reply

support-joy

deryaaltuntas,

Apologies for the late reply. Sorry to hear you are running into issues installing subversion plug-in. Could you please answer below queries to help me investigate –
    1. Copy and paste your installation details. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and copy and paste the same here
    2. How did you install ME? Meaning all-in-one installer / pulse / archived update site on top of eclipse classic?
    3. Are you behind firewall / proxy? If yes, have you setup proxy here – window > preferences > general > network connections. Please attach a screenshot
    4. What is the error you are facing? Could you attach a screenshot to help me get a visual
    5. Clear your .log file located at [your workspace dir]/.metadata/.log, replicate issue and attach the same here

Note: Refer https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/troubleshooting-how-to-upload-attachments-on-forum/&highlight= on how to upload screenshots or attachments on forum

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Myeclipse Configuration Center Very slow and problematic

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in