facebook

New App for kids in MobiOne – "Letters Champ"

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. App Showcase, Stories, Discussions
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

skull

“Letters Champ” published on Play Store for Android devices!! 🙂

Its an educational app for kids.

Look up “Letters Champ” or “Haque” in search engine of Play Store on Android devices. Soon to be available on iOS as well.

#344739 Reply

paulD

Congrats. Looks a nice little app 🙂

#344925 Reply

skull

Thanks!

#344942 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Nice work! Just installed it and practiced my spelling 🙂
    Good luck with your distribution. I would be interested in learning more about how it was developed? What role did students involved in the design and implementation and their grade levels…?

#345162 Reply

skull

Grade 9 students developed it. They were involved in the designing as well as implementation phase of the application development. They made the mobi screens, alongside the GIF images that could be inserted in the app. However, some of the GIF images were also taken from the internet that were free.

The students wrote their Javascript code to call the audio functions from the buttons ‘Run Javascript’.

However, this app is not running on Ipad very nicely. There is no sound in iPad. It is also available on Apple Store, however i still have to test it on an iPhone too. Tested it on iPad today and sound is not working. Can u suggest why?

#345174 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Thanks for the follow up info. Congrats to your students and you on a job well done.

>Tested it on iPad today and sound is not working. Can u suggest why?

I can’t say without having a closer look at the implementation. Let me propose that you open a new thread on the Getting Help forum. Please include information such as the version(s) of ipad and ios that you experiencing a problem with. Also if you can include an example project, e.g., .mobi design with audio functionality and a sample audio file, that demonstrates the issue you are seeing we can try to give it a look.

#345844 Reply

skull

‘Letters Champ’ available at iPhone and Android both platforms.

Search the following keywords to locate the app: Letters Champ Haque

#347249 Reply

well done

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: New App for kids in MobiOne – "Letters Champ"

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in