facebook

No project modules assigned to enterprise project

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LeoDJacob

I have come across this warning. My enterprise project consists of an xxxxxEJB and xxxxxWeb module. Both are checked when I look at Properties>Project References. However, the warning persists after saving. I have shut down Eclipse and gone back in.

Is there anything else I have to check? Thanks.

#266577 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Right-click on your EAR, go down to MyEclipse > Add/Remove Modules and double-check that the modules are listed there as well.

#307167 Reply

beenman123

Nice post. This is a great work.

#308602 Reply

CopperMonkey

@support-rkalla wrote:

Right-click on your EAR, go down to MyEclipse > Add/Remove Modules and double-check that the modules are listed there as well.

What do you do if the module is not listed there and does not show as a possible module to add after clicking the add button?

#308613 Reply

support-joy

CopperMonkey,

In case the modules are not listed, it means that you don’t have the said EJB and Web projects in your workspace. You can create new web and ejb projects and add the same to your EAR.

#308629 Reply

CopperMonkey

Thanks for your response Joy.

I have a web project in my workspace that was created with IBM rad. What is the best method for converting it to a myeclipse web project so that it will show as a module I can add to the EAR project?

(the EAR project was also created with IBM rad but after adding the project to the workspace myeclipse recognizes it as an EAR project. However myeclipse is not recognizing the web project as a web project)

#308674 Reply

CopperMonkey,
    You can enhance your RAD projects to work with MyEclipse Blue. Please refer to the following link –
    http://www.genuitec.com/blog/?p=256
    Let me know if that helps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: No project modules assigned to enterprise project

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in