facebook

Oracle driver problem [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vlenin

– System Setup ——————————-
    Operating System and version: XP SP1
    Eclipse version: 2.1.2
    Eclipse build id: 200311030802
    MyEclipse version: 2.7 RC2
    Eclipse JDK version: 1.3.1_06
    Application Server JDK version: 1.3.1_08

– Message Body ——————————-
    Hi,

I’m having a problem starting WebLogic 7 with MyEclipse. When I start my server without MyEclipse there is no problem. When I start it with MyEclipse I get the following error:

<Jan 19, 2004 8:21:24 AM EST> <Error> <JDBC> <001060> <Cannot startup connection pool “XXXPool” weblogic.common.ConnectDeadException: failed to make new pool connection: weblogic.common.ResourceException:
    Could not load ‘oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

If this is a type-4 JDBC driver, it could occur if the JDBC
    driver is not in the system CLASSPATH.

If this is a type-2 JDBC driver, it may also indicate that
    the Driver native layers(DBMS client lib or driver DLL)
    have not been installed properly on your system
    or in your PATH environment variable.
    This is most likely caused by one of the following:
    1. The native layer SO, SL, or DLL could not be found.
    2. The file permissions on the native layer SO, SL, or DLL
    have not been set properly.
    3. The native layer SO, SL, or DLL exists, but is either
    invalid or corrupted.

For more information, read the installation documentation
    for your JDBC Driver, available from:
    http://e-docs.bea.com

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.makeConnection(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:232)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:150)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.makeResources(ResourceAllocator.java:940)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.finishInit(ResourceAllocator.java:460)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.<init>(ResourceAllocator.java:318)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.startup(ConnectionPool.java:292)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JDBCService.addDeploymentx(JDBCService.java:282)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JDBCService.addDeployment(JDBCService.java:270)
    at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget.addDeployment(DeploymentTarget.java:375)
    at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget.addDeployments(DeploymentTarget.java:303)
    at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget.updateServerDeployments(DeploymentTarget.java:256)
    at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget.updateDeployments(DeploymentTarget.java:207)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invokeLocally(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:750)
    at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invoke(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:732)
    at weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.invoke(ConfigurationMBeanImpl.java:435)
    at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1557)
    at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1525)
    at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:928)
    at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:472)
    at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:200)
    at $Proxy42.updateDeployments(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.management.configuration.ServerMBean_CachingStub.updateDeployments(ServerMBean_CachingStub.java:4141)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.updateServerDeployments(SlaveDeployer.java:2315)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.resume(SlaveDeployer.java:391)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume(DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.java:242)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.ServerLifeCycleList.resume(ServerLifeCycleList.java:65)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:832)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:300)
    at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

etc.

I have placed the path to the classes12.zip file in “Prepend to Classpath” in the Paths section of Weblogic 7 preferences.

Any help would be great.

Mike

#202085 Reply

Riyad Kalla
    #202088 Reply

vlenin

Thanks for the suggestion, but I’m afraid it doesn’t.

I read that thread before I posted. I tried what was suggested there, but got the same error as I had before the change.
    In that thread the error was different. WebLogic can’t even find my driver when it starts up via MyEclipse.
    Jimmy’s error was thrown out of the driver class.

#202091 Reply

vlenin

Ok, I fixed it. I changed my reference from <weblogic>/server/bin/oci817_8 to <oracle>/ora81/bin.
    It runs, but not very well. I will continue to work on it.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

#202095 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Hmm, well let us know what you find and of course feel free to post a product enhancement if you find some of the tools lacking feautres you need.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Oracle driver problem [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in