facebook

Packaged EAR Deployment

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

csargent
    Participant

I am on the 2016 CI release of ME. I have several EAR projects in my workspace. When I create a Bacic, Externally Launched Server and then deploy an ear project and specify a packaged EAR — the resulting deployed file is always named ear.ear instead of <projectname>.ear. This is a pain when I have several ear projects — there’s no way to tell one from the other — and no way to deploy more than one to a single output directory. There must be a way to do this. Please help?

Thanks

Chris

#494217 Reply

support-swapna

Chris,

Thank you for pointing to this issue. I could replicate it at my end. I have filed a bug for the dev team and they are looking into it. The fix might be included in our next CI release due soon. We will keep you posted when the fix is out.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#494851 Reply

csargent
    Participant

Excellent. Can you please let me know when the next CI release is due — and if this bug fix will be included?

Thanks

#494921 Reply

support-swapna

Chris,

The fix will be included with MyEclipse 2016 CI 6 release due in a week’s time.
    Thank you for your patience.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#496443 Reply

support-swapna

Chris,

MyEclipse 2016 CI 6 release is out. It includes the fix for the packaged deployment issue you reported. Please update to CI 6 from Help > Check for Updates and let us know how it works for you.

Thank you for your patience.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Packaged EAR Deployment

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in