facebook

Problem with Template

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

EmilioZorzi
    Participant

Hello,
    phoneui.js the file that was attached above is the version 2.6.4, I can not find 2.6.5.

Thank You

#353443 Reply

hi,

It is located in the newest template pack: http://www.genuitec.com/mobile/mobione/templates/MyEclipse-BuildM1ProjectTutorialPack_latest.zip

Unzip the folder and you will find it in the following folder:
    MyEclipse-BuildM1ProjectTemplate ▸ project ▸ www ▸ res

Thanks

#353444 Reply

EmilioZorzi
    Participant

Hello,
    I installed the new version 2.6.5 Phoneui.js.
    The problem of screen size and also there is still the problem of external URL with no return to the app.
    We hope that you manage to solve this quickly because I am now two months that our work is blocked.
    Thank You

Emilio

#353445 Reply

Hi,

We are investigating the sizing issue you reported on an iphone6/6+. See the screenshot of the date-time example app on an iphone6+ using the newest version of phoneui.js (2.6.5). Notice it fills the screen fully with no blank area at the bottom of the screen.

I tested the URL settings and they worked as expected on my devices. Make sure you are using the popup option with controls, if so instead of using the go to URL can you try using the recommended Run Javascript command and using the following:

window.open(‘http://google.com’,’_blank’);

This should let us know if it is an issue with the ChildBrowser or the InAppBowser plugin issue.

Thanks,
    See attachment date-time-20_iphone6plus.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #353446 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

@support
    I have tried to copy the new template to my workspace after deleting the old one and am getting this error message.

Please advise
    Regards

#353447 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

@support
    I have also received this message from ITC,

Missing Push Notification Entitlement – Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature’s entitlements do not include the “aps-environment” entitlement

I need to remove this api which one is it?
    Regards

#353451 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

I am now being told when I upload to ITC that the app icon 120×120 is missing, it isn’t of course so why is it giving me the error. It was working ok when I uploaded with the old template. I am getting a little concerned that the migration from Mobione still has a few bugs and there is only 10 days or so left until your old build service becomes obsolete. When uploading ITC is still giving warnings about the impending 64 bit change.

#353453 Reply

EmilioZorzi
    Participant

Hello,
    1) Problem returning from URL to app.
    I tried to use java command:
    window.open (‘http: //genuitec.com’,’_blank’,’location=no,toolbar=yes,toolbarposition=top’);
    but the problem is still there.
    Although the solution is, in my projects M1 there are thousands of calls GO TO URL and mnon I can now edit them all, I would need a few weeks.

2) the problem of the screen moved upwardly to solve.

Only I have these problems?

#353458 Reply

@stickleback

Interesting on the 120 image. Can you try removing the reference in the config xml file and then adding it back.
    On the 64-bit warning that will come up until the binary supports 64-bit. Yesterday a PhoneGap Build rep said Officially that the 64-bit implementation will be in place before the deadline, but did not give an exact date.
    On the push messaging warning I think that has something to do with the PhoneGap build as well, but have not been able to track it down, it does not issue that alert with a local build which is why I think thats where its coming from. It is safe to ignore this warning, and if there is any chance you will add push messaging it is better to keep it implemented for the future.
    Copying the template into the workspace may not work correctly, we have only tested and developed around using it as a user template.

@ zorziemilio
    If that command is not working as well it means that the plugins are not getting included correctly.
    Using MyEclipse can you export your date-time sample project so we can investigate the issue. You can right click on the project structure, select Export, Chose Export, under General select Archive file and send use the zip file it creates.

#353459 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

@ zorziemilio

I don’t know if this will help but I had the same problem, Brandon suggested that if you change the line 17 in your www folder, ‘project_home.html’ from

<script type="text/javascript" src="rte/cordova.js"></script>

to

<script type="text/javascript" src="phonegap.js"></script>

it may fix it if you are using the migration template. Worth mentioning I think.

#353461 Reply

@stickleback,

Thank you for mentioning that.

It should be getting changed by the ant script, but for some reason Stickleback’s wasn’t as well, so that could be it.

#353463 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

Hi Brandon, do you suggest then that I do not have the template in the workspace folder? I think the 120 icon must be a dud am changing it.

#353466 Reply

We haven’t tested it that way, it is best to use the New Project with the User Template and selecting it in your directory as in the tutorial.

#353468 Reply

EmilioZorzi
    Participant

@stickleback,
    thanks for info, now works with java command M1, but not with Go to URL.

@Brandon

1) you have a solution for the back from url using command go to url M1?

2) the problem of the screen moved up unresolved

Thank You
    Emilio

#353469 Reply

EmilioZorzi
    Participant

Brandon,
    I can not send my datetime.zip, I can send it to your email?
    Send me the address?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
Reply To: Problem with Template

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in