facebook

Push Plugin

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Paul_paul
    Participant

I am getting this warning and whilst it says I can ignore it I would rather not receive it, how can we isolate the plugin which I think is in the phonegap build.

Missing Push Notification Entitlement – Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature’s entitlements do not include the “aps-environment” entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the “aps-environment” entitlement. See “Provisioning and Development” in the Local and Push Notification Programming Guide for more information. If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification service, no action is required. You may remove the API from future submissions to stop this warning. If you use a third-party framework, you may need to contact the developer for information on removing the API.

#353505 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

i got the same warning…

i guess it is because of the plugin included while build.. you should try removing the the push plugin from the config file…

#353511 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

Well I would if it was there, which it isn’t.

#353514 Reply

Hi,

This appears to be an issue on the Phonegap Build side with PhoneGap 3.5 and above:
    http://community.phonegap.com/nitobi/topics/pgb_3_5_missing_push_notification_entitlement?page=2

We will be watching the thread and let you know when anything changes on it. For now it is safe to leave the warning, but hopefully it will be fixed.

Side note, I can confirm that PGB now includes both the 32 and 64-bit arch., no warning from Apple on upload.

#353558 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

Solution:
    When creating your app identifier, enable push notifications, when you then create the provisioning profile for App Store Distribution the Push Notifications will be configurable. This I believe will stop the warning email from ITC. I did today with my latest MobiOne to ME upload and so far no warnings.

Incidentally will this forum be kept open so M1 users can seek help from other users as all support will be gone in 4 days? Or will we be able to ask questions about M1 migration to ME in the ME forum?

#353570 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

why just read-only?

atleast let the M1 users help each other…

#353577 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

we probably need to set up another forum somewhere, it’s easy to do, any thoughts anyone?

#353578 Reply

PaulLeBlanc
    Participant

They already have the website, so it will cost them nothing to keep this site going. Makes sense for Genuitec to allow this site to continue. I vote to keep it going. There is so much info here, I use it all the time.

#353580 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

Yes I agree but they seem hell bent on shutting it down, I suppose they would have to pay someone to admin it and they don’t want to.
    There are only 2/3 days left so if anyone wants to continue discussing it I can be reached at stickleback at outlook.com.au

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Push Plugin

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in