facebook

Struts 2 support

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Web Development (HTML, CSS, etc.)
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Robert Heath

Brian,

If you could send me the source, that would be great. That way I can cut and paste the content, like the code in the jsps and the classes.

Secondly, I am learning Struts 2, here. I think that my being a noobie is probably clear. So my recommendations may not be actually useful to the experienced user. But I will give it a try.

The Value stack is referenced by OGNL. So if you provide tools that could help construct OGNL epressions that reference stuff in the ValueStack or the ActionContext, that may be helpful. You probably already have tools that help look at the elements in the ValueStack or ActionContext, but if that is not the case, tools that help deconstruct the ValueStack and ActionContext would probably be useful too.

I hope that I am not giving you bad advice. I would hate to have you spend a lot of time implementing something that would have no value for the experienced user.

As I said, I am new to Struts 2, and Struts in general for that matter. If you give me 30 or 60 days, I should have my Struts 2 project implemented by then. Perhaps at that time, I can give you a more informed answer.

#313987 Reply

aravindmangu

hello support,

We are using MyEclipse 8.6.1 to develope a web application with Struts 2. We are unable to locate the pallet with Struts 2 features for creating a JSP and so aren’t able to create a JSP with Struts 2 textField, submit and other Struts 2 features. Can someone please help us in understanding the pallet in MyEclipse with Struts 2 features?

Thanks in advance.

regards
    aravind

#314033 Reply

support-swapna

aravindmangu,

I created a new thread for your query.
    Please refer to it here :
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/struts-2-palette-invisible/#post-314032

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Struts 2 support

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in