facebook

'T' does not contain such a member for nested for loops

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

See the attached project which has two objects Outer and Inner. The app component loops through an array of Outer objects and then it’s Inner objects and displays Inners value property.

This results in the following error.

Description Resource Path Location Type
    Identifier ‘value’ is not defined. ‘T’ does not contain such a member … … Unknown Angular Template Problem

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Paul.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #527616 Reply

support-swapna

Paul,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. Thank you for the project files. I could replicate the error at my end with your project. I have filed it for further investigation with the dev team.

We will keep you posted about the fix.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#541928 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Paul,

This issue has been fixed for the 2017 CI 9 release, that’s due in the next few days.

We did put out a pre-release of CI 9 which does contain this fix, so if you would like to try it out immediately, please follow the instructions in this thread: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/webclipse-angular-ide-prerelease-stream/

If you do try out the pre release, do let us know if your issue was fixed, if not, we’ll hopefully be able to correct it before the final release.

#544309 Reply

support-swapna

Paul,

The fix is out with the latest 2017 CI 9 release. Please update to CI 9 from Help > Webclipse > Check for Updates and let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 'T' does not contain such a member for nested for loops

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in