facebook

Test source icon is not replaced

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

holdyourwaffle
    Participant

In Eclipse Photon we can declare source folders as ‘test sources’. They have a different icon, which is not yet replaced by DevStyle.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #562037 Reply

Aaron Lara

@ holdyourwaffle, Thanks for reporting this issue. Since photon is still under development, there are also new icons, we will at some point support photon better but if you want to help us you can install the Icons Designer from the DevStyle update site, customize the icon and share (sync) with us so we can make it public. See a quick tutorial here https://www.genuitec.com/docs/workbench/devstyle-icon-designer/

I have to warn you that we don’t fully support CTRL + SHIFT in the package explorer tree, so you will have to use the filter, if you know the plugin that contributes the icon it will make it much easier.

Please let me know any concern.

Thanks!
    Aaron Lara

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Aaron Lara.
    #562206 Reply

holdyourwaffle
    Participant

I have made an icon (just the package icon but with green instead of blue, like eclipse does) and synced it. For some reason it also detected 2 other icons as being changed although I’m pretty sure those are from other plugins I have installed.

#562611 Reply

Aaron Lara

Excelent! Thanks for your help on making eclipse look cool!

Cheers!
    Aaron

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Test source icon is not replaced

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in